R.I.P Tobi's tekkit server.

Tobi

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I played a good amount of single player, and would really like to join a friendly server where I could learn something new about tekkit.

2. What is your username? Foomister

3. Why should we accept you? I have played Tekkit for a little while now and have the basics down, and I would like to learn with others the more advanced stuff.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) A month

5. How old are you? 16

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? No.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I personally don't like it, it annoys me when something cool and interesting gets destroyed.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Pineapples.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I played a good amount of single player, and would really like to join a friendly server where I could learn something new about tekkit.

2. What is your username? Foomister

3. Why should we accept you? I have played Tekkit for a little while now and have the basics down, and I would like to learn with others the more advanced stuff.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) A month

5. How old are you? 16

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? No.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I personally don't like it, it annoys me when something cool and interesting gets destroyed.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Pineapples.

Approved! Welcome to the server.

Really? Tell me to post the new ip and then edit your own post to say it and make me look like an idiot?

Naw, i asked you to and you did not reply, so i thought you were afk, so i decided to give up my laziness and edit my post.

I'd never make you look bad my friend, well not on purpose anyway ;P

1. Why do you want to play on this server? :because other servers there is to much griefing and this server sounds awesome and fun

2. What is your username? :HHGoA

3. Why should we accept you?

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner):I have played tekkit for about a year and a half now

5. How old are you?:14

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why?:Yes because the owner on several servers were abusing there powers by killing everyone so i call them some bad names ..... XD

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) : I think it ruins the game because you work so hard on something and someone destroys it all.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same): POTATOES

1. Why do you want to play on this server? :because other servers there is to much griefing and this server sounds awesome and fun

2. What is your username? :HHGoA

3. Why should we accept you?

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner):I have played tekkit for about a year and a half now

5. How old are you?:14

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why?:Yes because the owner on several servers were abusing there powers by killing everyone so i call them some bad names ..... XD

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) : I think it ruins the game because you work so hard on something and someone destroys it all.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same): POTATOES

You appear to have forgotten number 3. Also mcbans says you have a ban for greifing, care to explain?

1. Why do you want to play on this server? Because I have been playing Tekkit since i got Minecraft and all other servers seem to be full.

2. What is your username? KeArNsFrOmVt

3. Why should we accept you? Because I am a team player and would be a great addition to the server.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Since i got minecraft (Start of year)

5. How old are you? 16

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? No. This would be the first whitelist Tekkit server i play on. (The only other servers I go on are ObsidianCraft and TekVentures)

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) Greifing is TERRIBLE!!!!!!! Who came up with it?!?!?! You reconnect to your server, your house is gone and with it all of your DIAMONDS!

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) POTATOES!!!!!

1. Why do you want to play on this server? Because I have been playing Tekkit since i got Minecraft and all other servers seem to be full.

2. What is your username? KeArNsFrOmVt

3. Why should we accept you? Because I am a team player and would be a great addition to the server.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Since i got minecraft (Start of year)

5. How old are you? 16

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? No. This would be the first whitelist Tekkit server i play on. (The only other servers I go on are ObsidianCraft and TekVentures)

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) Greifing is TERRIBLE!!!!!!! Who came up with it?!?!?! You reconnect to your server, your house is gone and with it all of your DIAMONDS!

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) POTATOES!!!!!

Accepted, welcome to the server.

Player application:

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play cuz i want to start on a nice server with No griefing and nice staff and players

2. What is your username? sleetygem

3. Why should we accept you? well in my opinion I am a nice person and i like to build all that cool stuff in tekkit

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? 1-2 years

5. How old are you? 15

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? only once because of a misunderstanding but a day later i was unbaned

7.What is your feeling on griefing NO griefing EVER

9. Potatoes or pineapples? potatoes

Player application:

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play cuz i want to start on a nice server with No griefing and nice staff and players

2. What is your username? sleetygem

3. Why should we accept you? well in my opinion I am a nice person and i like to build all that cool stuff in tekkit

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? 1-2 years

5. How old are you? 15

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? only once because of a misunderstanding but a day later i was unbaned

7.What is your feeling on griefing NO griefing EVER

9. Potatoes or pineapples? potatoes

Accepted

Welcome to the server

Potatoes

Damn those potato lovers... why doesn't any one like pineapples?

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I want this server because I would like to do what I need to do without the fear of getting griefed, also I can occasionally help others with items on the server. So to get to the chase, I want a server where I can do my thing, without the worry of getting griefed, and help others as well.

2. What is your username? zachary5149

3. Why should we accept you? Because I think I could be of use to this server. Plus I really need a server that doesn’t get griefed, and you are the first server I turned to.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) 3 months, so safe to say I am a beginner.

5. How old are you? 13

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? No!

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I hate it. And I hope I can live in peace without the worry of getting griefed on your server. Honestly, who likes seeing their stuff destroyed?

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potatoes.

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I think it would be nice to meet new people and play for Tekkit.

2. What is your username? PizzaandTomatoes

3. Why should we accept you? I consider myself to be a friendly person who is fun to be around and I would love to learn more about Tekkit~!

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) As of right now, about two days.

5. How old are you? 15

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? I've never been banned from a server.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I despise grief and consider it to be childish and completely unwarranted! It's horrible to see people's hardwork be screwed over!

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potato. Unless I can go with Tomato.

Player application:

1. Why do you want to play on this server? i want to play cuz i like to play tekkit and want to play on a good server with a great communite

2. What is your username? teamtornado1

3. Why should we accept you? cuz i am a great builder and have lots to offer your server

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) about 1 year

5. How old are you? 15

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? no i have not been banned yet

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) no greifing

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) pineappples

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I want this server because I would like to do what I need to do without the fear of getting griefed, also I can occasionally help others with items on the server. So to get to the chase, I want a server where I can do my thing, without the worry of getting griefed, and help others as well.

2. What is your username? zachary5149

3. Why should we accept you? Because I think I could be of use to this server. Plus I really need a server that doesn’t get griefed, and you are the first server I turned to.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) 3 months, so safe to say I am a beginner.

5. How old are you? 13

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? No!

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I hate it. And I hope I can live in peace without the worry of getting griefed on your server. Honestly, who likes seeing their stuff destroyed?

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potatoes.

Accepted

And Approved

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I think it would be nice to meet new people and play for Tekkit.

2. What is your username? PizzaandTomatoes

3. Why should we accept you? I consider myself to be a friendly person who is fun to be around and I would love to learn more about Tekkit~!

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) As of right now, about two days.

5. How old are you? 15

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? I've never been banned from a server.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I despise grief and consider it to be childish and completely unwarranted! It's horrible to see people's hardwork be screwed over!

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potato. Unless I can go with Tomato.

Accepted

I hate tomatoes =)

Player application:

1. Why do you want to play on this server? i want to play cuz i like to play tekkit and want to play on a good server with a great communite

2. What is your username? teamtornado1

3. Why should we accept you? cuz i am a great builder and have lots to offer your server

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) about 1 year

5. How old are you? 15

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? no i have not been banned yet

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) no greifing

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) pineappples

Declined

Umm 1. "I have not been baned 'Yet'", What do you mean "yet"?

2. You have been baned for "stealing and griefing" baned on "www.route66minetekkit.be"

Care to explain?

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I've never played on a tekkit server before, and i am looking for a great server to play on, and some awesome people to play with

2. What is your username? MrJongberg

3. Why should we accept you? I have some experience with tekkit (singleplaer), and i am willing to help others to get started. And i am just an all round nice guy who just enjoys playing minecraft/tekkit.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) 2 months, i think.

5. How old are you? 22

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? i've never been banned

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I seriously can not understand why people grief, those who do are just assholes (sorry for swearing)

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) I'm gonna go with potato

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons