R.I.P Tobi's tekkit server.

Tobi

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is the following true?

A. All of our stuff in our chests and our houses are safe.

B. There are 2 ip's now?

C. Am I allowed to go onto the world that has our houses?

D. I am so confused right now, please help me.

I'm also confused and I'm the co-owner XD

Don't worry 8Bit. I am sure Tobi is doing everything he can to get everything up and running. In a few days, everything will be set. The Hunger Games being Created, the normal server running as well. By the way, we lost nothing from all our chests to let you know. Just understand that everything is going to be fine. Soon, everything will be back to normal.

Don't worry 8Bit. I am sure Tobi is doing everything he can to get everything up and running. In a few days, everything will be set. The Hunger Games being Created, the normal server running as well. By the way, we lost nothing from all our chests to let you know. Just understand that everything is going to be fine. Soon, everything will be back to normal.

Servers being mean to me i have to do more editing and such, it wasn't expecting that sudden shutdown

But alas! I will fix it! ("Alas" hehehehe...) Thanks zach2 and septic for there support i hope you keep on posting =) also if you have skype im putting up a server chat room add me "Lightman160" < ( is my skype name ). It will help people talk and such.

Server downtime update/Other stuff

Hey guys just letting you know a few things.

1) I expect to have it up by tomorrow, If it starts working. Right now i got it working but the map isn't responding so i'll have to do more stuff in that.

2) I will be doing MAJOR editing of the main post. This will take place this Entire week! Post ideas!

3) Keep your Ideas and inputs of stuff coming (And not just the HG)

4) Christmas? I was thinking maybe we should make a huge tree on the tekkit server and make lights and such, if people are interested.

Yea so stuff like that, i'll keep you updated!

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I played a good amount of single player, and would really like to join a friendly server where I could learn something new about tekkit.

2. What is your username? Foomister

3. Why should we accept you? I have played Tekkit for a little while now and have the basics down, and I would like to learn with others the more advanced stuff.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) A month

5. How old are you? 16

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? No.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I personally don't like it, it annoys me when something cool and interesting gets destroyed.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Pineapples.

WHAT! You sayed pineapples! I <3 you fooooooooooooooooom!

1. Didn't Foom already apply? Or is he asking for like an op or something?

2. I can get some christman trees.

3. I can get everyone something. I am a Semi-Beginner, so bare with me.

4. Good work Tobi. I look forward to play in a day or so. I am also looking forward to the Hunger Games.

5. If there's anything you need, just ask me, and I will do everything I can to make that request come to life.

Tekkit 3.1.3

• Updated RailCraft to v5.4.7b
  • Updated ComputerCraft to v1.41
  • Updated IndustrialCraft to v1.103
  • Server: Updated RedPower2 to r19. You can now set RedPower Control's CPU speed, in Hz.

New update =)

Thanks tekkit people!

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I am looking for a good non griefing server so I can build an awesome house.

2. What is your username? nether_explorer4

3. Why should we accept you? I'm a good player, know tekkit fairly well and I DO NOT break the rules.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) about a year.

5. How old are you? 16

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? nope

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I don't like it that much, at the most you should be able to steal stuff out of un-protected chests.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Po-ta-toes, boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons