R.I.P Tobi's tekkit server.

Tobi

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found myself listening to "Sweet Home Alabama" where the skies are so blue... anyways, how was everone's weekend? I have tons of new ideas for the parkour area. I've been dying to add the ideas in! Can't wait for the server to be up! I wish everyone the best christmas ever because during the break, I may not be able to log on from traveling. I'll try my best though. I'll make these next... what like 124 hours well played. Meet y'all on the server!

1. Why do you want to play on this server? Friends Build Cool thing

2. What is your username? Vandenmax

3. Why should we accept you? You should accept me because i am very nice and will help others

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Well I got it about 9 months ago but i started playing it a lot about a month ago

5. How old are you?`18

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Normal minecraft Yes once Gigantic dup glitch in a server that I exploited Greifing my own house Not too sure if that counts but i got banned for it and tresspassing.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) Horrible

unless its a pvp server then just deal with it 8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Pineapples

do

3. Why should we accept you? You should accept me because i am very nice and will help others

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Well I got it about 9 months ago but i started playing it a lot about a month ago

5. How old are you?`18

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Normal minecraft Yes once Gigantic dup glitch in a server that I exploited Greifing my own house Not too sure if that counts but i got banned for it and tresspassing.

unless its a pvp server then just deal with it 8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Pineapples

don't lie

1. I Am Open To New Stuff! Oh And My Pal 8bit Wants Me To Try This Server.

2. Acuwa64398

3. I Promise To Not Grief! Even Though I'm A Noob And Tekkit

4. I'm A Huge Beginner, I Don't Even Know How To Make Energy (Assuming There Is Energy)

5. 15

6. I've Never Been Banned

7.Honestly, I Think Griefing Is Only Good On A Dying Server, But For A Beginning Server Or Awesome One ( Such As This One) Should Be Rid Of This Crime.

8. Pineapples All The Way!

1. Why do you want to play on this server? Just looking for a new server to play on since all the other ones have either shut down or were terrible.

2. What is your username? Lusifer2011

3. Why should we accept you? I'm a pretty helpful guy. I'm willing to help people with projects or help gather materials.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) I've been playing for about a year.

5. How old are you? 19

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Never been banned.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I have no problem with friendly pranks but when it wrecks my whole production or screws up my base I get very pissed.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potatoes because I'm allergic to pineapples.

^ Consult with the tekkit people's but these may be the problems/fixes:

- Minecraft.net is down/just wait 1-3 hours

- Check your regular minecraft, if it's down, then it is most likely the one above ^

- Reinstall tekkit, but it probably won't help, Make sure to backup your saves!

That's all i can think of right now sorry!

P.s you might be able to play offline mode, not sure though.

5. How old are you?`18

1. I Am Open To New Stuff! Oh And My Pal 8bit Wants Me To Try This Server.

2. Acuwa64398

3. I Promise To Not Grief! Even Though I'm A Noob And Tekkit

4. I'm A Huge Beginner, I Don't Even Know How To Make Energy (Assuming There Is Energy)

5. 15

6. I've Never Been Banned

7.Honestly, I Think Griefing Is Only Good On A Dying Server, But For A Beginning Server Or Awesome One ( Such As This One) Should Be Rid Of This Crime.

8. Pineapples All The Way!

1. Why do you want to play on this server? Just looking for a new server to play on since all the other ones have either shut down or were terrible.

2. What is your username? Lusifer2011

3. Why should we accept you? I'm a pretty helpful guy. I'm willing to help people with projects or help gather materials.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) I've been playing for about a year.

5. How old are you? 19

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Never been banned.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I have no problem with friendly pranks but when it wrecks my whole production or screws up my base I get very pissed.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potatoes because I'm allergic to pineapples.

Accepted, sorry it took to long.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons