R.I.P Tobi's tekkit server.

Tobi

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What experience do you have with being in control? i used to run a little public tekkit server and it got greifed and crashed

2. Have you been banned before? If so why? no i have never been banned only kicked once because of my brother

3. Why should you be a mod/admin? ell i have been a place of authority before and i feel like i can take from that and use it for this

4. How long have you been on this server?never

Long Answers:

5. What would you do if a player (Lets name him Tom) accused another player of griefing (Sam),you went to Tom's house and sure it was griefed. But no one but Tom seen it and Sam declined of having done it? look at the logs

6. What would you do if you cought a (old [meaning been there a long time]) player griefing? what about if it was a newer player? well we should treat them the same and ban them greifing shouldnt be tolerated

Multiple choice: ( Note: Just say you chose "a" just delete b,c and d and leave "a" for you answer)

7. A player repeatedly kills people when they are collecting resources what do you do?

d

8. Which one is corret? (This testes your knowledge of me)

d

Mod/admin application:

1. What experience do you have with being in control? I was an Admin on a zombie survival server once. I do enjoy a god laugh, but the only things I do are not harmful to the server, or other players. I have also hosted my own server for some IRL friends in the past.

2. Have you been banned before? If so why? Yes, on the Lazle server, because a spamguard plugin banned me because I was trying to get my friend's attention -__- so, not really, at least not for a bad reason.

3. Why should you be a mod/admin? Like in my Member Application, I am an expert with tekkit and I could provide the server with a wide range of skills with all of the mods in the Tekkit Modpack. I also am interested in possibly making my own webcast, much like but not identical to the yogscast, and a server such as this would be perfect for it.

4. How long have you been on this server? I only just joined today. The reasoning for my Wanting to be staff is because I wanted to start anew with my friends.

Long Answers:

5. What would you do if a player (Lets name him Tom) accused another player of griefing (Sam),you went to Tom's house and sure it was griefed. But no one but Tom seen it and Sam declined of having done it? I would help repair tom's house but not do anything to Sam, because that would be unfair that i have no knowledge of him doing anything. I would also request that Tobi install plugins to see who destroyed what block, when, and where. Invisee is also a good plugin for catching griefers/stealers.

6. What would you do if you cought a (old [meaning been there a long time]) player griefing? what about if it was a newer player? Depending on the damage with both, for not so much damage, just a warning, make them repair it while threatening to ban them. if it was a lot of damage, I would do the same, but instead of letting them go, i would jail them or ban them for a period of 3 days.

Multiple choice: ( Note: Just say you chose "a" just delete b,c and d and leave "a" for you answer)

7. A player repeatedly kills people when they are collecting resources what do you do?

a) Ban there ass

B) Kick them then tell them to stop

c) Kill them instead and say "how you like it!"

Answer: D

d) You see nothing wrong with this were it is a Pvp server and they are not Spawn/house killing

8. Which one is corret? (This testes your knowledge of me)

a) Potato, Pineapple, cabbage, 42

B) Potato, 7, Pineapple, butter

c) Cabbage, Potato, 6, 57

d) What you on man.....

answer: D, also, you put testes instead of tests . . .

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons