R.I.P Tobi's tekkit server.

Tobi

One of my friends want to join this server. His real name is Andrew, and his Minecraft name is either LazorAssassin or AssassinLazor. I've known him for quite a while. He hasn't griefed anything ever. From what I've heard, the only time he was banned was because the owner thought he hacked 1 potion of invisibility. It would mean a lot to me if you accepted him!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Why do you want to play on this server? Want to be part of a nice server with all the mods allowed :)

2. What is your username? SilverSinX

3. Why should we accept you? Well, I've been a long-time player of all the mods in this pack and I think I could make some pretty amazing things for your server!

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Eh, about 9 months

5. How old are you? 16

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Never been banned

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) If it's allowed, go for it. It it's not, don't get caught. :D No, but seriously, I view griefing as "PvP" and should only be allowed if both parties consent to it.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) I dunno, I prefer pinaples over potatos, pertaining to the fact that pinaples are sweet and pickling potatoes is not a good idea. Are you confused yet?

1. Why do you want to play on this server? = Friends have been bugging me play online on PC so I'm interested in playing with them although I rarely come on.

2. What is your username? - Peridote

3. Why should we accept you? - I play. I build. I sit with my friends. I do nothing wrong. Trust me on this. Quite often I can be found building some kind of massive glass-home or two. That or I sit around and follow folks but not towards the point that I annoy them.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? - Does ten minutes count?

5. How old are you? - I turned twenty-one a week ago.

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? - I've never played Minecraft online. So I can only say no.

7.What is your feeling on griefing - It sucks. It kills my fun, and I'm pretty damn sure it kills everyone else's fun. Yeah, it can be fun for the person causing the trouble but I have never been so freaking frustrated because of it. I don't do it so I'm really hoping those who I play with both on and off MC do the same. If not, well then hey, I guess it's time for me to log off and play another game.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? - I'm allergic to pineapples. So potatoes.

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I need a stable, fun filled tekkit experience, trying to find a server i can stay with would be amazing, and i hope its this one.

2. What is your username? Xpro

3. Why should we accept you? Very similar to the 1st answer, I'm looking for a server i can be dedicated too, so acting like a douche bag is out of the question. I'm a very open and honest kind of guy, and if you guys are interested i have alot of Graphic Designing skills i could apply to your server.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Around 2-3 months, but not solidly, on and off so im still learning.

5. How old are you? 20.

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Nope.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) Well, if i spent hours doing something, log off and come back on to see the shit kicked out of it, id be pissed. so im sure other people feel the same. So thats a big no no for me.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potapples.

All you people are accepted

Welcome to the server

1. Why do you want to play on this server?

I would love to play on this server because Zachary is one of my best friends at school. He tells me that he is a moderator and you and the server are great! I would love to build a factory with zach.

2. What is your username?

LAZERAssassin

3. Why should we accept you?

Im am trustworthy(ask zach im a good boy at school lol) and I will never cuss or harrase other players. I will not grief and I will try to build great big factory with zach.I also own a bukkit server. You can ask zach. I can tell you the ip if you want me to privatly because i dont want to advertise.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner)

I have been playing for about a year. Im a pro and zachary asks me about tekkit like crazy. I told him how to make a mining laser :P

5. How old are you?

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why?

I have been banned 3 times. I will try to be completley honest with you. One time I was just granted admin on a server and I built a great big mansion with diamondblock floors. The owner said that was admin abuse because I cannot build in gamemode. He also said that it is a great target for griefing. The second time I got banned because I griefed. I never want to grief again and it was a complete mistake. I hope you forgive me. Also i got banned because i was using a invisible potion and they thought I hacked.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest)

Griefing sucks and I am sorry I griefed that time. I promise I will never do it again and I hope I can play on your wonderful tekkit server.8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same)PINEAPPLES ALL THE WAY.

1. Why do you want to play on this server?

I would love to play on this server because Zachary is one of my best friends at school. He tells me that he is a moderator and you and the server are great! I would love to build a factory with zach.

2. What is your username?

LAZERAssassin

3. Why should we accept you?

Im am trustworthy(ask zach im a good boy at school lol) and I will never cuss or harrase other players. I will not grief and I will try to build great big factory with zach.I also own a bukkit server. You can ask zach. I can tell you the ip if you want me to privatly because i dont want to advertise.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner)

I have been playing for about a year. Im a pro and zachary asks me about tekkit like crazy. I told him how to make a mining laser :P

5. How old are you?

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why?

I have been banned 3 times. I will try to be completley honest with you. One time I was just granted admin on a server and I built a great big mansion with diamondblock floors. The owner said that was admin abuse because I cannot build in gamemode. He also said that it is a great target for griefing. The second time I got banned because I griefed. I never want to grief again and it was a complete mistake. I hope you forgive me. Also i got banned because i was using a invisible potion and they thought I hacked.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest)

Griefing sucks and I am sorry I griefed that time. I promise I will never do it again and I hope I can play on your wonderful tekkit server.8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same)PINEAPPLES ALL THE WAY.

Accepted

Welcome

Btw you only got banned once "Griefing"

1. Why do you want to play on this server? To have fun with multiple people.

2. What is your username? Thatiswackson

3. Why should we accept you? I am an honest and fun loving guy

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Not sure maybe a week :)

5. How old are you? 16

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? no

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) It is a bad thing.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) I don't believe in both of these.

1. Why do you want to play on this server? To have fun with multiple people.

2. What is your username? Thatiswackson

3. Why should we accept you? I am an honest and fun loving guy

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Not sure maybe a week :)

5. How old are you? 16

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? no

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) It is a bad thing.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) I don't believe in both of these.

Looks good to me. Welcome!

Attention People of Tekkit! I have decided to make a parkour area on the server. It's about 130 (what ever we minecraftians measure in) from spawn, so if you find it, set a waypoint, there's much more comming soon. I hope you guys like it. I've had no test subjects so I am anxious to see your responses to the parkour (it tests your durability of obsticles). So yeah, go check it out! There's more to come!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons