R.I.P Tobi's tekkit server.

Tobi

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I would like to rebuild my nuke factory (if they are allowed :D) and I'm looking for a nice server.

2. What is your username? Aayom

3. Why should we accept you? Well I don't know why you should I would like to join it because I want to rebuild my factory and yeah.. :P

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Hmm for about 1-2 years and I have watched Direwolf20's video's too :D

5. How old are you? I am 19

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? None

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I have not and I put my life on teh bible XD And I dont like greifing because it ruins people's hard work.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? TOPATORS

Accepted

I'm still checking you out on mcbans but i thing your good.

As for the hungergame part you might or might not get accepted

Ps im hoping to put up the regular server right now ill do the hunger games prep in the background, so join this: tekkitoftobi.zapto.org

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Why do you want to play on this server?because the last few servers ive been on i keep getting nuked all my flower gardens destoyed beutiful mountans wrecked and i like to build in freedom

2. What is your username?8bit__ninja

3. Why should we accept you?because im a good builder and ive been playing tekkit since it first came out basicly im very experienced and would like a friendly community to help out in

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? durr basicly very experienced

5. How old are you? 15

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? nope never im usualy friendly unless provoked

7.What is your feeling on griefing ?i hate it it just pisses me of and i like to see ppls builds then rate em ,give advice on how maby they could improve then leave done

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) i defenetly like potatos i mean theres so many kinds sweet potatoes regular potatoes ohh how i love my potaters

Player application:

1. Why do you want to play on this server? playing technic was getting lonely

2. What is your username? imnotready

3. Why should we accept you? i can contribute to the community

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? just starting tekkit

5. How old are you? 28

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? never been banned

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) i would be upset if my efforts were destroyed, must assume everone else feels the same

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) potatoes

Player application:

1. Why do you want to play on this server? playing technic was getting lonely

2. What is your username? imnotready

3. Why should we accept you? i can contribute to the community

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? just starting tekkit

5. How old are you? 28

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? never been banned

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) i would be upset if my efforts were destroyed, must assume everone else feels the same

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) potatoes

Congrats you have been accepted! :)

Wait a few hours for whitelist.

OMG i am going to kill myself

You guys dont understand so let me tell you down teh the best detail

1. I took the main map (the old one) and put it on my destop

2. i started up the server again so it generated a new map

3. THE OLD MAP IS STILL ON MY DESTOP!!!

4. If ur houses and stuff are there but in some random place its Because of GreifPrevenion so dont panic

Thank you i hope you understand now

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons