R.I.P Tobi's tekkit server.

Tobi

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I've never played on a tekkit server before, and i am looking for a great server to play on, and some awesome people to play with

2. What is your username? MrJongberg

3. Why should we accept you? I have some experience with tekkit (singleplaer), and i am willing to help others to get started. And i am just an all round nice guy who just enjoys playing minecraft/tekkit.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) 2 months, i think.

5. How old are you? 22

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? i've never been banned

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I seriously can not understand why people grief, those who do are just assholes (sorry for swearing)

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) I'm gonna go with potato

Accepted! Welcome to the sever! :D

Wait a few hours for whitelist.

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I would like to just have fun and build giant awesome mechs.

2. What is your username? nega_skoll

3. Why should we accept you? I'm really good at mechanical advancements on tekkit.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? 6 months

5. How old are you? 14

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? No

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) It's horrible, however if i get greifed by someone ill greif them back.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) POTATO!!!! :)

Dear: Nega_skoll

Please wait for zach to look at it as far as i can tell its good but as i am a lazy

potato
as zack puts it so, im just to lazy to accept it.

Dear players:

Do to my testing with the server (Hehehe) we had some "Indifference" with the inventories, so your items will be returned.

also the PEX Project is not canceled i am still working on it. oh and i am on now (console wise)and so i can replace you Inventories.

Dear Whom ever may read this:

So with the pineapple thing: If you chose pineapples i like you, if you chose potato zach likes you.

Dear Me:

Kittens kittens Pineapple FRENCH FIRES Non sauce TOAST, with jam, thanks me for reading this Tobi will be happy

- Sinned < (LOL)

ToBi

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I would like to just have fun and build giant awesome mechs.

2. What is your username? nega_skoll

3. Why should we accept you? I'm really good at mechanical advancements on tekkit.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? 6 months

5. How old are you? 14

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? No

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) It's horrible, however if i get greifed by someone ill greif them back.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) POTATO!!!! :)

Approved! Welcome to the server! :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons