R.I.P Tobi's tekkit server.

Tobi

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mod applications yet, that makes me sad, seeing that we don't have a lot of staff i would think there would be a few.

Guys to post a Mod/admin App look next to the normal app copy paste and answer, though do not be sad if it doesn't get accepted because it will be harder for the app to be accepted.

Plugins!!! Any one have any suggestions?

Events!!! Anyone want a event of any kind on the server? (Egg: Tekkit Hunger Games, Hide And Seek, Tekkit PvP/Grief Tournament, Etc...)

I hope you guys are interested in the tekkit hunger games it sounds cool to me.

Awards!!! I will (Probably someone else) "Make a hall of fame" and put awards in it (Egg: Most valuable player, [Person who contributes to the server the most] Most Time Played, [Person who spends the most time on the server {Spetic LOL}] Etc...)

OK sense i have pretty much no idea who our ops are ill make a little list:

-(Owner) [Tobi] LightcatDemon

-(Co-Owner) [Zach] Mrtoejam

-(Op) [?] DemonHal < (never on)

-(Op) [sam] Sam0997 <(/smite king......)

-(New Op) [?] SepticArmadilo

-(V.I.P) [?] Foooooooooooooom <(I thought he deserved something)

-(ServerRegular) [Zach#2] Zachary(Insert random numbers here)

-(SuperSupremeop) [7] potapples7777 (Lol)

Thanks for reading

- Signed < (Booyah)

ToBi

1. Why do you want to play on this server? it seems like a great server with people just like me!

2. What is your username? pin1197

3. Why should we accept you? becuase i would like to help the people who are having trouble with tekkit.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner)i have been playing for about a year or so now.

5. How old are you? 14

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? nope never been baned :)

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) i think people grief because they just get bored and they dont know what to do i mean i would do it if it was a server that allowed it with pvp and fighting and pure war but idk if i would like to do that or not i havent tried it.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) potatoes!!!!!!!!

Tekkit hunger games ftw!!!

I KNOW RIGHT! Muskets,triggered dynamite, Coffee, Crossbows,Cannons,Blunderbuss, Mining Lasers,Fire rods, Javelins, throwing knifes,Flails, Poison darts,Etc...

Oh guys i'm putting the server down for this weekend Please comment on my other post when you see this like Zachary did. I would like to know you opinion on each of the subjects, if you don't mind, especially the staff.

1. Why do you want to play on this server? it seems like a great server with people just like me!

2. What is your username? pin1197

3. Why should we accept you? becuase i would like to help the people who are having trouble with tekkit.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner)i have been playing for about a year or so now.

5. How old are you? 14

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? nope never been baned :)

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) i think people grief because they just get bored and they dont know what to do i mean i would do it if it was a server that allowed it with pvp and fighting and pure war but idk if i would like to do that or not i havent tried it.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) potatoes!!!!!!!!

Declined

Because, i can.

Honestly i didn't even look at your application ill just wait till Zachary looks at it =P, i'm not mean or anything Tobi is just plain lazy.

Btw: I can see were my google is saying some of your words wrong, Yes! I HATE IMPROPER GRAMMER

get

g,t,ed,hb7d7,

r,

ed,

bht,hebab,

t,

h

ht,

t,

h,

rth,

th,

t,h,

et,

h,

rth,

aert,h,

aer

th,,

th

,er,ht,

e,

ath,aet,

h,eh,

t,

t

h,ta,

h

,th,

at,h

How do you like them apples?

1. Why do you want to play on this server? New to minecraft and want to start off small

2. What is your username? salami90

3. Why should we accept you? Friendly and willing to help

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) 2 months

5. How old are you? 14

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? No

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) Never will do it and if it happend to me I would be pissed

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) (potatoes)=french fries :)

Player application:

1. Why do you want to play on this server? Bad experiances on public servers

2. What is your username? M1n3_H3r0

3. Why should we accept you? Why shouldn't you?

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) about a month

5. How old are you? 15

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? nope

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) it should only be allowed if factions are enabled

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potatoes

So for the hunger games idea, there's a huge opportunity for a lot of fun. But it will need some preparation. We'll need to build an arena, it will need to be pretty big, and preferably on a spot where a few biomes intersect, so there will be a variety of weathers and climates. We will also need someone who is good with redstone circuitry and who can build devices that will unleash ecological problems upon the player, such as lava flows in the forest making a forest fire, a flash flood in a desert, things like those. And there will also need to be at least one all powerful player to act as a moderator in the game, and who will trigger the redstone devices. Later on we will also all need to work together to come up with some rules for the game (eg; no breaking blocks in the arena, only being allowed to collect certain things such as random patches of wheat, and other things along that line). These are just some of my thoughts on minecraft hunger games, and as Tobi said, please, anyone who has any other input or ideas, post them. The more we have the more fun there can be. -Septic

For the arena, a force field could do the job fairly well, it would be a nice even space. Also, with red power 2 there are igniters that could start a forest fire, also a lava fabricator might be able to create the lava flow. A redpower pump could flood an area, it wont be super fast though... Wireless receivers and transmitters could make it so you could control them without a ton of redstone. Would there be any building in the map, and hidden chests where people could get weapons and armor? For the no breaking blocks someone the controller could claim the land. Dynamite would be cool, turn a corner, next thing you know someone is setting off some dynamite right where you are. Also, where would everyone go when they died? We could make a little glass room with beds, that way we go there when we die, but still see the battle going on. This would be really cool, I hope we're able to do it. I'll look into other mods to see if we could use anything else over the weekend.

Thanks for the feedback guys i'm really pumped about this!

@Foooooooom:

Force fields? never herd of anything like that in tekkit but if there are we could make this hunger games to the max! Could you tell me about it?

For were you die i was hoping to put little place up in the sky that's made all out of glass so you can see the battle but also have some equipment up there so if you get bored you can fight with the other dead players and such.

The thing with the igniters sounds cool like put one under a tree and have it connect to a switch so that once you press the switch the igniter(s) will go of causing the forest fire.

Yea, with the lava thing have that and make a "Moderator/Game master hut" were you can hit the switches when you want to. And i like the claiming idea the Mod/GM can claim it.

@Septic:

We should have like a spawn place were your trapped then the GM hits a switch then a piston pushes the block thats under all players so they can jump out and run in the middle (were theres tons of supplies). Also there should be chests around the map were the "tributes" can find them and get more stuff,we can also make like a maze, pyramid Etc.. with good stuff in them But! A load of traps.

Instead of the force field though I was thinking we could set up a giant ring of mountains (using world edit, otherwise it would take ages) but make it so you can't climb all the way out, then inside of that ring, we could set up forests, rivers, ravines, and any other natural objects that would make the fight all the more fun.

Perhaps I could take participation in the hunger games. Lucas687, Mine_H3r0, good luck with getting in. "ill just wait till Zachary looks at it" Are you talking about me, or Zach1? My new Nickname in tekkit on your serevr is Zach2. I am still not 100% sure how things role with my new nickname btw.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons