R.I.P Tobi's tekkit server.

Tobi

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Player application:

1. I have been looking for a server where i can be in staff after my friend had to close his down.

2. Krissfilms

3. I have great experience in the game also i love to help people get started or just teach them the ropes.

4. a year

5. 15

6. Not once

7.Unless it is part of fraction play it shouldn't be allowed.

8. Potatoes

Mod/admin application:

1. the year i was playing tekkit i was an admin for my friends tekkit server.

2. Not once

3. I Love to help people all along the way from start to finish also i would be able to donate my free time to helping.

4. Havent yet

Long Answers:

5. I would repair what tom had lost but not mess with the other player till i had proof it was him or someone else

6. Give the new player one warning the old player should know better so id probably kick him.

Multiple choice: ( Note: Just say you chose "a" just delete b,c and d and leave "a" for you answer)

7. A player repeatedly kills people when they are collecting resources what do you do?

d) You see nothing wrong with this were it is a Pvp server and they are not Spawn/house killing

8. Which one is corret? (This testes your knowledge of me)

B) Potato, 7, Pineapple, butter!!!!

Player application:

1. I have been looking for a server where i can be in staff after my friend had to close his down.

2. Krissfilms

3. I have great experience in the game also i love to help people get started or just teach them the ropes.

4. a year

5. 15

6. Not once

7.Unless it is part of fraction play it shouldn't be allowed.

8. Potatoes

Mod/admin application:

1. the year i was playing tekkit i was an admin for my friends tekkit server.

2. Not once

3. I Love to help people all along the way from start to finish also i would be able to donate my free time to helping.

4. Havent yet

Long Answers:

5. I would repair what tom had lost but not mess with the other player till i had proof it was him or someone else

6. Give the new player one warning the old player should know better so id probably kick him.

Multiple choice: ( Note: Just say you chose "a" just delete b,c and d and leave "a" for you answer)

7. A player repeatedly kills people when they are collecting resources what do you do?

d) You see nothing wrong with this were it is a Pvp server and they are not Spawn/house killing

8. Which one is corret? (This testes your knowledge of me)

B) Potato, 7, Pineapple, butter!!!!

Normaly, I would be all for you joining, you know, because of the whole butter thing, but this server is kindda dead...nobodys heard from the owner in a long time and the server has been down for almost a month.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons