R.I.P Tobi's tekkit server.

Tobi

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OooOoh. I like that avatar/skin, I'll try over the weekend, but when i launch it the console comes up with some errors and then runs perfectly

so...

Hmmmm

P.s

Forgot to rank you up in game your V.i.p, also i'm sure the server shall be easy to fix

OooOoh. I like that avatar/skin, I'll try over the weekend, but when i launch it the console comes up with some errors and then runs perfectly

so...

Hmmmm

P.s

Forgot to rank you up in game your V.i.p, also i'm sure the server shall be easy to fix

I think it's time to update the server! This might fix the errors. Here are some Q's and A's.

- Will the map reset?

Maybe, but 90% chance it won't reset it's not a major update.

- What will it bring?

Read the change log in the main tekkit website

- Downtime? If any?

Yeah, this weekend it will be down, sorry for the inconvenience.

- Will this fix the random "Communication error", that has happened to the server?

Yeah, most likely, as it will update red-power which seems to be the source of this problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

1. Why do you want to play on this server? To make friends and make some awesome machines

2. What is your username? TheMightySoul

3. Why should we accept you? Thats up to you, but maybe because i love to play on a server without grief

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Maybe around a half year i have much experience about tekkit but not enough

5. How old are you? 17

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? i have never been banned on any server

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I hate to be griefed but when it come to griefing anybody do i hate to do it to because they may have worked hard for it.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same)Potatos because you can make chips of it :D

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I am tired of dealing with people who grief

2. What is your username? Coletrain0330

3. Why should we accept you? Well im am the helpful type know alot about tekkit and how it works

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? Coming up to a year about 11 months

5. How old are you? 15

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Nope, never been banned to my knowledge

7.What is your feeling on griefing ? Not a fan had houses and set up's grifed in the past if someone has worked hard leave their stuff alone

8. Potatoes or pineapples? Pineapples because their great on pizza

Hey guys. So, if you were on the server before it went down, (AKA, it's not the one where the server literally restarted) You would have heard that I made a pvp arena sort of thing. Well, I hope to get at least to people to come to the arena as soon as I can get nback on the server. I have a plan about making a pvp tounrament. How it works... well, I will just put it up on the server arena area. It would take forever to tell you word for word of the plans I got. I was working hard on this, so I am looking forward to seeing if my work will pay off. Also, as soon aws I get on, I am planning on making a 4 player arena. The rules will be on computers, I hope you all will give it a shot,. see ya!

Well, in the mean time, I have a solution. LOVE TEKKIT? LOVE THE YOGSCAST? Watch the yogscast in Tekkit! Join Jaffa Loving Simon. Loving Lewis, Technicion Duncan, Sassy Sjin, and Big Money, Big Women, Big Fun Sips in a series that is the longest series I have ever seen. Think this is just 5 people being serious? WRONG. It's a great series that I strongly reccomend!

You can watch them in the "Tekkit episode 1" just type "Tekkit episode (place number here)" and then, for episode 1, the side words will say

"Published on Jun 24, 2012

Simon has set us the task of building a factory to make delicious biscuits in Tekkit! We're joined by Duncan" so yeah. (BY LONG< I MEAN BY 70 EPISODES, probably going into the 80's) HAVE FUN WITH THE SERIES!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons