R.I.P Tobi's tekkit server.

Tobi

1. Why do you want to play on this server? Because I havn't played tekkit in forever and want to play on a whitelist server.

2. What is your username? tyler1114

3. Why should we accept you? Because all I want to do is play tekkit and have fun doing it. I'm not evil. I'm a good guy.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Hm...I've played alot of tekkit but I havn't played for a few months...I think about 6 months.

5. How old are you? Now, I'm gonna be honest here. I'm 13. Now before you look at this and say, "Screw that, he's just a kid," I get that all the time. I't really makes me mad when someone say, "Well your just a kid."

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Nope.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I HATE greifing. IT happens to me so often and it drives my NUTS!

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Hm...Pineapples.

Accepted

Welcome to the server

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Why do you want to play on this server?so i can play without hackers and griefers but also to have more fun

2. What is your username?ncfootball88

3. Why should we accept you?im nice and all i want to do is have fun and play tekkit while doing it

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner)i used to play but i started playing again and i know most things pretty ok

5. How old are you?15

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why?no

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest)i really wanna join a server like this to stay away from that

8. Potatoes or pineapples? potatoes of course

1. Why do you want to play on this server?so i can play without hackers and griefers but also to have more fun

3. Why should we accept you?im nice and all i want to do is have fun and play tekkit while doing it

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner)i used to play but i started playing again and i know most things pretty ok

5. How old are you?15

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest)i really wanna join a server like this to stay away from that

Accepted

Thanks and welcome

5. How old are you?15

Wait is your minecraft username skyguy?

1. Why do you want to play on this server?

I am fairly new to Tekkit, I have been watching videos to get a basic understanding of tekkit and hope to learn some new stuff from some online play.

2. What is your username?

Forsaken_Kin

3. Why should we accept you?

I believe once I get the basic's under mybelt I will be a creative member of a team.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner)

Total play time, probably a few hours, I have a base knowledge of it. Can make a few basic things.

5. How old are you?

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why?

Never been banned from a mc server.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest)

Something children do when they are bored. It's rather pathetic in my opinion.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same)

Pineapple is fine, But liquor is quicker POTATOES!

1. Why do you want to play on this server? (I have been looking for a minecraft server to play on for a while I found a server but I got bored so I played single player Tekkit that was two months ago now I want to play on multiplayer when I saw this on the forums and thought I would be a great server to play on.

2. What is your username? (t10bomber)

3. Why should we accept you? (Well the truth is you don’t have to I can tell you I don’t grief though.

4. How long have you been playing Tekkit? (It's ok if you’re only a beginner) I have been playing Tekkit for two months

5. How old are you? (I am sixteen years old)

6. Have you been banned more than 3 times? If so why? (no I have been banned once (I was framed though.

7.What is your feeling on grieving (Be honest) ( I don’t like it if somebody grieves the person might leave (Rage quit.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (This one won’t count between your chances of getting in but answer it’s all the same) Pineapples defiantly

1. Why do you want to play on this server? -- I want to play on this server because I’m looking for a small tekkit server. I am also looking for a server with no grief and friendly staff.

2. What is your username? -- skyguy737

3. Why should we accept you? -- I can help a lot of people on this server and I am very friendly.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? -- 5 months

5. How old are you? -- 14

6. Have you been banned more than 3 times? If so why? -- I have never been banned.

7. What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) -- I dislike griefing because it ruins what people worked hard on building.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (This one won’t count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same)--- Pineapples

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I Want to have fun with my friend who also wants to join! and to meet new people :)!

2. What is your username? ownigek

3. Why should we accept you? Because im a very experienced player who can bring a lot to the server!

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? 1 year

5. How old are you? 17

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? nope.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be hones). I dont like it, especially when its my stuff ofc. dont ever do it, unless its part of raiding if its a pvp server.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) potatoes all day baby.

My friend is over my house, so we will make his app too, so we can play later.

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I want to have fun with my friend ownigek, and i wanna have fun with everyone else too!

2. What is your username? drakmar09

3. Why should we accept you? Cuz im super funny, and not a troll! :D

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? have never played, but my friend ownigek said he will teach me

5. How old are you? 19

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? nope

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I dislike it GREATLY.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) PINEAPPLEESS!

Your all accepted

Welcome guys/girls

To get Mumble working here's the steps:

1. Get mumble for free here http://www.typefrag.com/mumble/download/

2. Install it then go through the configuration

3. When you done all that have Mumble open then click connect (If the box isn't already open)

5 Click on add new... then for the address put east2.voice.enjin.com:60930 then the port 60930 and the lable and username put what ever you want

6. Your in =>

The newer server was cool, the fresh start, I know what I wanted to do when I started. Plus, I'm sure I missed some world anchors, 19 scattered world anchors can be a drain of the server. I'm with 8bit, but we should get a few more opinions before this is done. I don't want to lose half the server because of this.

I like the new world too ): it was a fresh start i wanted to do everything 100% legit but when i have the items already its hard to want to get rid of them thiers new people who just joined who had everything please bring the old map back it was a really nice seed to im with 8bit

1. What experience do you have with being in control? I have been mod before and I know how to handle the awesome powers.

2. Have you been banned before? If so why? I haven't :P

3. Why should you be a mod/admin? Well I'm not really sure why I guess I would help peopl start off and stuff and I would still play legit.

4. How long have you been on this server? For about 2-3 Weeks

Long Answers:

5. What would you do if a player (Lets name him Tom) accused another player of griefing (Sam),you went to Tom's house and sure it was griefed. But no one but Tom seen it and Sam declined of having done it? I would ask if they did it or not and I would kick them but if they do it again I will probbably bann them :P

6. What would you do if you cought a (old [meaning been there a long time]) player griefing? what about if it was a newer player? Their not really any different so I would treat them the same.

Multiple choice: ( Note: Just say you chose "a" just delete b,c and d and leave "a" for you answer)

7. A player repeatedly kills people when they are collecting resources what do you do?

B) Kick them then tell them to stop

8. Which one is corret? (This testes your knowledge of me)

B) Potato, 7, Pineapple, butter

Player application: MarcelVW

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I'm looking for a good community to join, and want to work together with a small group of dedicated players to create all things awesome!

2. What is your username? MarcelVW

3. Why should we accept you? I've been playing minecraft since Alpha, Tekkit for 8 months. I know a lot about both flavours of the game. I also like to build, and work together with others.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Tekkit, 8 months.

5. How old are you? 18.

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Never.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I choose not to deal with them personally, but instead allow a mod/admin to deal with it.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Pineapples, of course.

1. Why do you want to play on this server? Just to be part of the Tekkit world, got tried of building lone with one to see the work.

2. What is your username? Alttraran

3. Why should we accept you? Really it's up to you in the end, but I would say just because i'm tried of being a loner. That and i'm not that bad of a guy.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) About a month. but i've been build with minecraft for half a year.

5. How old are you? 18

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Never play with other people, so I couldn't have been banned before.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) Never happened to me. Though see the work and cities I made, destroyed I would really dislike to person or people who would have gone out of their way to destroy it just for a short laugh. Especially if I didn't bring upon myself.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) It depends on if i'm having them with with something. but over all i like pineapples over raw potatoes, but then again raw potatoes are really good.

Player application: MarcelVW

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I'm looking for a good community to join, and want to work together with a small group of dedicated players to create all things awesome!

2. What is your username? MarcelVW

3. Why should we accept you? I've been playing minecraft since Alpha, Tekkit for 8 months. I know a lot about both flavours of the game. I also like to build, and work together with others.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Tekkit, 8 months.

5. How old are you? 18.

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Never.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I choose not to deal with them personally, but instead allow a mod/admin to deal with it.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Pineapples, of course.

1. Why do you want to play on this server? Just to be part of the Tekkit world, got tried of building lone with one to see the work.

2. What is your username? Alttraran

3. Why should we accept you? Really it's up to you in the end, but I would say just because i'm tried of being a loner. That and i'm not that bad of a guy.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) About a month. but i've been build with minecraft for half a year.

5. How old are you? 18

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Never play with other people, so I couldn't have been banned before.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) Never happened to me. Though see the work and cities I made, destroyed I would really dislike to person or people who would have gone out of their way to destroy it just for a short laugh. Especially if I didn't bring upon myself.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) It depends on if i'm having them with with something. but over all i like pineapples over raw potatoes, but then again raw potatoes are really good.

Cheer, cheer.

You both have been accepted

Welcome

1. Why do you want to play on this server? Want to be part of a nice server with all the mods allowed :)

2. What is your username? SilverSinX

3. Why should we accept you? Well, I've been a long-time player of all the mods in this pack and I think I could make some pretty amazing things for your server!

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Eh, about 9 months

5. How old are you? 16

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Never been banned

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) If it's allowed, go for it. It it's not, don't get caught. :D No, but seriously, I view griefing as "PvP" and should only be allowed if both parties consent to it.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) I dunno, I prefer pinaples over potatos, pertaining to the fact that pinaples are sweet and pickling potatoes is not a good idea. Are you confused yet?

1. Why do you want to play on this server? = Friends have been bugging me play online on PC so I'm interested in playing with them although I rarely come on.

2. What is your username? - Peridote

3. Why should we accept you? - I play. I build. I sit with my friends. I do nothing wrong. Trust me on this. Quite often I can be found building some kind of massive glass-home or two. That or I sit around and follow folks but not towards the point that I annoy them.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? - Does ten minutes count?

5. How old are you? - I turned twenty-one a week ago.

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? - I've never played Minecraft online. So I can only say no.

7.What is your feeling on griefing - It sucks. It kills my fun, and I'm pretty damn sure it kills everyone else's fun. Yeah, it can be fun for the person causing the trouble but I have never been so freaking frustrated because of it. I don't do it so I'm really hoping those who I play with both on and off MC do the same. If not, well then hey, I guess it's time for me to log off and play another game.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? - I'm allergic to pineapples. So potatoes.

Dragon_sl4y3r

1. What experience do you have with being in control? I am a vip with creative mode on a server and i try to tell mods whos griefing i have been an admin on a tekkit server befor befor its been down

2. Have you been banned before? If so why? For griefing my own house

3. Why should you be a mod/admin? Ive been one before and ime very active this is currently the only server im playing

4. How long have you been on this server? only about 10-13 days :/

. What would you do if a player (Lets name him Tom) accused another player of griefing (Sam),you went to Tom's house and sure it was griefed. But no one but Tom seen it and Sam declined of having done it? Talk to another admin or mod before doing anything rash

6. What would you do if you cought a (old [meaning been there a long time]) player griefing? what about if it was a newer player?Ban them, it wouldnt be fair they sohuld know not ot ruin others work

Multiple choice: ( Note: Just say you chose "a" just delete b,c and d and leave "a" for you answer)

7. A player repeatedly kills people when they are collecting resources what do you do?

B) Kick them then tell them to stop

8. Which one is corret? (This testes your knowledge of me)

a) Potato, Pineapple, cabbage, 42

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I need a stable, fun filled tekkit experience, trying to find a server i can stay with would be amazing, and i hope its this one.

2. What is your username? Xpro

3. Why should we accept you? Very similar to the 1st answer, I'm looking for a server i can be dedicated too, so acting like a douche bag is out of the question. I'm a very open and honest kind of guy, and if you guys are interested i have alot of Graphic Designing skills i could apply to your server.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Around 2-3 months, but not solidly, on and off so im still learning.

5. How old are you? 20.

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Nope.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) Well, if i spent hours doing something, log off and come back on to see the shit kicked out of it, id be pissed. so im sure other people feel the same. So thats a big no no for me.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potapples.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons