R.I.P Tobi's tekkit server.

Tobi

1. Why do you want to play on this server?

8bit recommended it to me so I thought what the hell sounds like fun.

2. What is your username?

NeukenS

3. Why should we accept you?

You don't have to nor do you need to but I'd appreciate it, I'm an active builder and hardly cause any trouble unless its needed such as a fight on something.. Either way I'd really love to join it and be able to meet the lot of you and help out with whatever.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner)

I am a beginner, My purpose to join was to be able to play this server.

5. How old are you?

Fifteen, Going on Sixteen. Mentally people think I'm Nineteen or higher.

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why?

I've never been banned for anything ever.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest)

I think its ridiculous and extremely stupid that anyone does it in general, But hey people are people I'm not going to be able to change them no matter.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same)

If those potatoes turn into something good, YEAH.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8bit recommended it to me so I thought what the hell sounds like fun.

NeukenS

You don't have to nor do you need to but I'd appreciate it, I'm an active builder and hardly cause any trouble unless its needed such as a fight on something.. Either way I'd really love to join it and be able to meet the lot of you and help out with whatever.

I am a beginner, My purpose to join was to be able to play this server.

5. How old are you?

Fifteen, Going on Sixteen. Mentally people think I'm Nineteen or higher.

I've never been banned for anything ever.

I think its ridiculous and extremely stupid that anyone does it in general, But hey people are people I'm not going to be able to change them no matter.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same)

If those potatoes turn into something good, YEAH.

Accepted

Welcome to the sever

Wanted to play with my friend finally after having the worst time trying to connect through regular servers

bbdave

I won't cause any problems and just wanna have fun

I played technic for awhile and know just like basic machines

5. How old are you?

No

I don't care for it

Pineapple

Wanted to play with my friend finally after having the worst time trying to connect through regular servers

bbdave

I won't cause any problems and just wanna have fun

I played technic for awhile and know just like basic machines

5. How old are you?

No

I don't care for it

Pineapple

Accepted

Welcome to the server

Saw the pineapple then i accepted it xD

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play this server because, I have been playing on tekkit servers where i get very valuable items and get griefed i realllly need a server that I will be able to play without being griefed.

2. What is your username? My username is "ibossatallgames"

3. Why should we accept you? I am a really kind and nice guy, I ALWAYS follow rules. I also have a friend i will play with, you should accept my application, because i am friendly and i never start fights.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) I had tekkit for 5 months but... it just started working because when it was loading i thought it froze.

5. How old are you? I am 21. (excuse my immature name)

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Once for making a lava pool and it got on my neighbor's plot on skitscape's server :/

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) Honestly... I really hope Jeb made it so you can't grief i HATE griefers they are not real minecraft players.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Pineapples :D

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play this server because, I have been playing on tekkit servers where i get very valuable items and get griefed i realllly need a server that I will be able to play without being griefed.

2. What is your username? My username is "ibossatallgames"

3. Why should we accept you? I am a really kind and nice guy, I ALWAYS follow rules. I also have a friend i will play with, you should accept my application, because i am friendly and i never start fights.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) I had tekkit for 5 months but... it just started working because when it was loading i thought it froze.

5. How old are you? I am 21. (excuse my immature name)

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Once for making a lava pool and it got on my neighbor's plot on skitscape's server :/

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) Honestly... I really hope Jeb made it so you can't grief i HATE griefers they are not real minecraft players.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Pineapples :D

Accepted

Welcome

1. What experience do you have with being in control? Well, I've been a mod for a few days, and I used to have my own server.

2. Have you been banned before? If so why? Nope

3. Why should you be a mod/admin? Been here for a while, had my own server, and I don't like spawning in items for myself.

4. How long have you been on this server? Not sure, a month more or less

Long Answers:

5. What would you do if a player (Lets name him Tom) accused another player of griefing (Sam),you went to Tom's house and sure it was griefed. But no one but Tom seen it and Sam declined of having done it? Help Tom rebuild, if there's no proof, there's not much you can do about it.

6. What would you do if you caught a (old [meaning been there a long time]) player griefing? what about if it was a newer player? Give him a couple day ban, threaten with a longer or perma ban next if it happened again.

Multiple choice: ( Note: Just say you chose "a" just delete b,c and d and leave "a" for you answer)

7. A player repeatedly kills people when they are collecting resources what do you do?

Not sure on this one... It is a PvP server, but I've never really been told about the PvP part of the server, so I'm winging it with D.

d) You see nothing wrong with this were it is a Pvp server and they are not Spawn/house killing

8. Which one is corret? (This testes your knowledge of me)

I know you like your pineapples, and I know how much you like the number 7, I think I heard you say you liked butter, so I'm guessing...

B) Potato, 7, Pineapple, butter

If anyone is wondering why I havnt been on lately, it's because my mother decided it would be a good idea to delete java and re-install it as java 6 then install something for my sisters iPod called like mp3 rocket or something like that and when she updated java back to java 7, tekkit decided it didn't like it how java was gone for 10 min and started to severely lag any server I log on to D: I will be getting my own laptop for Christmas so I'll be able to log on without murdering the fps after Christmas. :)

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I am just learning to play this game, and like to build

2. What is your username? ptrw102

3. Why should we accept you? I mine and Build.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) I have been playing for 5 days.

5. How old are you? I am 17.

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? no

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) Sounds like a pain in the ass.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potatoes

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I like to play with my family.

2. What is your username? vashonnathan

3. Why should we accept you? I'm nice, I'm pretty funny, I don't chat much, but I'm pretty creative. I enjoy making new stuff, but won't build all over someone else's special stuff.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) a few months, but really consider myself a beginner.

5. How old are you? 47

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? not ever.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest)I don't like it. It's a pain in the butt. Not something I have ever done except when goofing around with family (mutual and not serious)

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) always pineapples.

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I like to play with my family.

2. What is your username? vashonnathan

3. Why should we accept you? I'm nice, I'm pretty funny, I don't chat much, but I'm pretty creative. I enjoy making new stuff, but won't build all over someone else's special stuff.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) a few months, but really consider myself a beginner.

5. How old are you? 47

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? not ever.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest)I don't like it. It's a pain in the butt. Not something I have ever done except when goofing around with family (mutual and not serious)

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) always pineapples.

Accepted

Welcome to the server.

Yes, always pineapples.

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I am just learning to play this game, and like to build

2. What is your username? ptrw102

3. Why should we accept you? I mine and Build.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) I have been playing for 5 days.

5. How old are you? I am 17.

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? no

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) Sounds like a pain in the ass.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potatoes

Accepted

Welcome to the server.

I am fairly new to Tekkit, I have been watching videos to get a basic understanding of tekkit and hope to learn some new stuff from some online play.

Forsaken_Kin

I believe once I get the basic's under mybelt I will be a creative member of a team.

Total play time, probably a few hours, I have a base knowledge of it. Can make a few basic things.

5. How old are you?

Never been banned from a mc server.

Something children do when they are bored. It's rather pathetic in my opinion.

Pineapple is fine, But liquor is quicker POTATOES!

1. Why do you want to play on this server? (I have been looking for a minecraft server to play on for a while I found a server but I got bored so I played single player Tekkit that was two months ago now I want to play on multiplayer when I saw this on the forums and thought I would be a great server to play on.

2. What is your username? (t10bomber)

3. Why should we accept you? (Well the truth is you don’t have to I can tell you I don’t grief though.

4. How long have you been playing Tekkit? (It's ok if you’re only a beginner) I have been playing Tekkit for two months

5. How old are you? (I am sixteen years old)

6. Have you been banned more than 3 times? If so why? (no I have been banned once (I was framed though.

7.What is your feeling on grieving (Be honest) ( I don’t like it if somebody grieves the person might leave (Rage quit.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (This one won’t count between your chances of getting in but answer it’s all the same) Pineapples defiantly

1. Why do you want to play on this server? -- I want to play on this server because I’m looking for a small tekkit server. I am also looking for a server with no grief and friendly staff.

2. What is your username? -- skyguy737

3. Why should we accept you? -- I can help a lot of people on this server and I am very friendly.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? -- 5 months

5. How old are you? -- 14

6. Have you been banned more than 3 times? If so why? -- I have never been banned.

7. What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) -- I dislike griefing because it ruins what people worked hard on building.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (This one won’t count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same)--- Pineapples

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I Want to have fun with my friend who also wants to join! and to meet new people :)!

2. What is your username? ownigek

3. Why should we accept you? Because im a very experienced player who can bring a lot to the server!

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? 1 year

5. How old are you? 17

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? nope.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be hones). I dont like it, especially when its my stuff ofc. dont ever do it, unless its part of raiding if its a pvp server.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) potatoes all day baby.

My friend is over my house, so we will make his app too, so we can play later.

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I want to have fun with my friend ownigek, and i wanna have fun with everyone else too!

2. What is your username? drakmar09

3. Why should we accept you? Cuz im super funny, and not a troll! :D

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? have never played, but my friend ownigek said he will teach me

5. How old are you? 19

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? nope

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I dislike it GREATLY.

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) PINEAPPLEESS!

Dragon_sl4y3r

1. What experience do you have with being in control? I am a vip with creative mode on a server and i try to tell mods whos griefing i have been an admin on a tekkit server befor befor its been down

2. Have you been banned before? If so why? For griefing my own house

3. Why should you be a mod/admin? Ive been one before and ime very active this is currently the only server im playing

4. How long have you been on this server? only about 5 days :/

. What would you do if a player (Lets name him Tom) accused another player of griefing (Sam),you went to Tom's house and sure it was griefed. But no one but Tom seen it and Sam declined of having done it? Talk to another admin or mod before doing anything rash

6. What would you do if you cought a (old [meaning been there a long time]) player griefing? what about if it was a newer player?Ban them, mabye if he was new a warning

Multiple choice: ( Note: Just say you chose "a" just delete b,c and d and leave "a" for you answer)

7. A player repeatedly kills people when they are collecting resources what do you do?

B) Kick them then tell them to stop

8. Which one is corret? (This testes your knowledge of me)

a) Potato, Pineapple, cabbage, 42

1. Why do you want to play on this server? Because I havn't played tekkit in forever and want to play on a whitelist server.

2. What is your username? tyler1114

3. Why should we accept you? Because all I want to do is play tekkit and have fun doing it. I'm not evil. I'm a good guy.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Hm...I've played alot of tekkit but I havn't played for a few months...I think about 6 months.

5. How old are you? Now, I'm gonna be honest here. I'm 13. Now before you look at this and say, "Screw that, he's just a kid," I get that all the time. I't really makes me mad when someone say, "Well your just a kid."

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? Nope.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I HATE greifing. IT happens to me so often and it drives my NUTS!

8. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Hm...Pineapples.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons