Nero HD pack Reupload

kazenokizu

i do have half a brain cell thank you very much, some people can be so rude.

It wouldnt have been hard just to say, there is screenshots in this other thread would it?

and plus if you had of bothered to check your facts before posting you would have noticed that the thread and its infomation have been "nuked from obit" so there is no longer and screenshots

i do have half a brain cell thank you very much

Your grammar and poor skills of observation would suggest otherwise.

It wouldnt have been hard just to say, there is screenshots in this other thread would it? and plus if you had of bothered to check your facts before posting you would have noticed that the thread and its infomation have been "nuked from obit" so there is no longer and screenshots

Well why dont you either ask the person who is re-uploading it, or look up the texture pack? Rather than posting things you haven't bothered to research.

I was asking the uploader to upload a picture, it makes the thread to look nicer and easier for people to decide to download it or not.

Just because english isnt my strong point doesnt mean i am dumb

No, your grammar does though. And the fact that you would rather wait for a reply from someone uploading it, rather than look it up on google in about 15 seconds.

let me point this out. im so tired im not even going out to get drunk tonight and i just got all my personal shit sorted out so i will take some latter. and throw them up for you. or some other bs.

ALSO STOP BITCHING ON THE THREAD I HAVE NO TIME FOR 13 YEAR OLD DRAMA NO OFFENSE !