[3.1.2] Technicraft - A Survival Tekkit Server [24/7] [PvE] [45 slots] [Greylisted] [Mumble]

Lars_1993

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign: emanuel12324

Tekkit Experience: I have been playing Tekkit for two years now and I am very experienced with Tekkit. I know how to use and craft most items.

Why You Want To Be Part Of The Server: I would like to be part of this server because My two friends (zmdudeman & alexander12324) and I were looking for a new Tekkit server to play on so we looked and found this wonderful server.

Bans: I currently only have one ban which happened a long time ago on this server owned by thebeast808. I was banned for accidentally griefing something.

I hope I can join your wonderful server!
:)

PS: Can you please make alexander12324 a member with me. He is very nice and would never grief.

Ign: emanuel12324

Tekkit Experience: I have been playing Tekkit for two years now and I am very experienced with Tekkit. I know how to use and craft most items.

Why You Want To Be Part Of The Server: I would like to be part of this server because My two friends (zmdudeman & alexander12324) and I were looking for a new Tekkit server to play on so we looked and found this wonderful server.

Bans: I currently only have one ban which happened a long time ago on this server owned by thebeast808. I was banned for accidentally griefing something.

I hope I can join your wonderful server!
:)

PS: Can you please make alexander12324 a member with me. He is very nice and would never grief.

Use the online form to apply (link in the first post), also make sure you join the server on the new IP adres.

That is pretty weird, I and other have played for most of the evening, and had no trouble connecting. Is it saying anything? Or does it just give that its offline?

It currently says "Can't reach server" for the status and then I just connected and it worked so yay! Also Lars can you check my application?

Lars i am having the same problem as jack above me i am wondering if the server is temporarily down or what i have tried copying the ip from your posts and double checking to make sure its the same

EDIT: could this be because i am possibly jailed my ign is the same as my forum username and just before i got off earlier i got a message saying i had been jailed but i didn't have time to figure out why. it was possibly because i was asking repeatedly to use the deathjump areana thingy and that might have been taken as spam

bdl3700

Lars i am having the same problem as jack above me i am wondering if the server is temporarily down or what i have tried copying the ip from your posts and double checking to make sure its the same

EDIT: could this be because i am possibly jailed my ign is the same as my forum username and just before i got off earlier i got a message saying i had been jailed but i didn't have time to figure out why. it was possibly because i was asking repeatedly to use the deathjump areana thingy and that might have been taken as spam

bdl3700 when you join dj it is setup as a jail so:

1. you cant tp home and get a flying ring

2. sethomes as you go

3. so you always respawn in deathjump

i to can not connect it spits this at me

internal exception java.net.socketexception:software caused connection abort: recv fail

this is saying the server is not running so it could be a crash or the hosting has lost power??????

but it will be up sooooooooon i hope :D

At the moment the server is down. I am working on it. Had to reinstall tekkit and put all the worlds on the server again. Now I only have to reinstall all the plugins real quick, but really really have to do some homework atm. I will try to get it up within 3 hours. Ill keep you posted.

At the moment the server is down. I am working on it. Had to reinstall tekkit and put all the worlds on the server again. Now I only have to reinstall all the plugins real quick, but really really have to do some homework atm. I will try to get it up within 3 hours. Ill keep you posted.

Thanks Lars! I hope its up soon!

Hi its Jamesplessas877 and i was wondering why i got banned and if i can appeal. I don't remember doing anything against the rules unless giving out items is against the rules. I hope to hear a prompt response.

Yours truely,

Jamesplessas877

James, sorry for my late reply. In our documentation it said you got banned for griefing. If you want to do a ban appeal, a form for that is linked in the first post under the server rules paragraph.

Regards,

Lars

- Server Update -

For those who are interested, donations now available. Check this link (also announced in game once in a while for the different options:

Technicraft Server Shop. This shop will become more filled with packages containing items and claim blocks in the near future.

Also, I would like to let you all know that we are planning a large Christmas event for the whole server. We are still working out the details, but it will include a time lapse build, a building contest and prices. And all Christmas themed! If you have any ideas, shoot us an email, we welcome suggestions. ([email protected])

Lars - Technicraft Server Owner

James, sorry for my late reply. In our documentation it said you got banned for griefing. If you want to do a ban appeal, a form for that is linked in the first post under the server rules paragraph.

Regards,

Lars

I haven't greifed a single structure or anything on the server. Not once! I feel like i am being improperly accused so i will apply for an appeal.

Lars i was wondering if their was a way short of donating or waiting to get the 4084 claim blocks i need to protect what will become my compound i am willing to do server project or whatever else is required short of waiting the 41 hours or so needed or donating as i dont have a credit card that functions at the moment.

thanks for your time

oQdCk.pngI am having issues joining, what happens is I get the HTTP Response Code: 503 error

Hey Skylar, this is not something caused by the server so there is nothing I can do to fix it atm. Maybe minecraft.net or login servers are down again? I suggest you keep trying and hopefully you'll eventually be able to login. Anyone else having these isseus atm?

Regards,

Lars

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons