[3.1.2] Technicraft - A Survival Tekkit Server [24/7] [PvE] [45 slots] [Greylisted] [Mumble]

Lars_1993

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Minecraft Username georgemusto

:- Age: 18

- Reason for joining: I guess I just want to play tekkit without a bunch of kids and I kinda dont want the option to use cheat mode because its just too damn tempting

:- Experience in minecraft and tekkit im nkt new to minecraft but fairly new to tekkit but I know the basics and what to play with other people

Name: MinybjuMC

Reason for Joining: I have been looking around for a successful Tekkit survival server, and when I read the rules, it seemed like a nice server to be a part of.

Experience with Minecraft and Tekkit: I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years, with lots of experience in running servers, playing survival in groups, and being a good team leader. Experience with Tekkit specifically, I have been an owner of a tekkit server (really small though :( 5 people) and have a great understanding of all the items that are with the mod pack. I have particular experience with industrial craft and equivalent exchange.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons