[3.1.2] Technicraft - A Survival Tekkit Server [24/7] [PvE] [45 slots] [Greylisted] [Mumble]

Lars_1993

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I JUST got this problem... i tried reinstalling tekkit, reinstalling my network drivers, and i still got this.... and the servers still say people are logged into it so i highly doubt that it's a minecraft login issue otherwise all the servers would be empty....

Again, I dont think this is something I can fix server side. Only thing I can advise is to keep trying. If it doesnt work tomorrow evening let me know and I'll have a longer more serious look (now over 1 am, so tired :P).

Lars

I don't know what it is but i had this happen 30 min ago... then i restarted my computer cuz usually that works... it did, i was able to get back in and then i quit to put some texture packs on... i log in, and then i go back to the title screen to change textures, and then it started giving me that error... so i don't want to make it feel like square one again but maybe it's not the server side? maybe it was and i just had bad timing....

I don't know what it is but i had this happen 30 min ago... then i restarted my computer cuz usually that works... it did, i was able to get back in and then i quit to put some texture packs on... i log in, and then i go back to the title screen to change textures, and then it started giving me that error... so i don't want to make it feel like square one again but maybe it's not the server side? maybe it was and i just had bad timing....

Weird. Let me know if you still have this problems in a few hours. In the meantime, maybe try to google the error it gives and seeing if other people have it too and what the cause can be?

Hello,

My name is Goofyschooler.

I am very experianced in tekkit and I have been playing for about 2 years.

I would like to be part of this server because I want to get away from "open" servers where people would constantly greif, and I also want a start to a new beginning.

Thank you if you do accept me.

Hello,

My name is Goofyschooler.

I am very experianced in tekkit and I have been playing for about 2 years.

I would like to be part of this server because I want to get away from "open" servers where people would constantly greif, and I also want a start to a new beginning.

Thank you if you do accept me.

Read the first post again.

- Server Announcement -

So some people might already know about it and some may not know, but with this post we wanted to announce that we are organizing some special Christmas themed events on the server. Its been a busy time since we started running the server with many bug fixing, installing plugins and helping members get the best possible experience possible, and now we finally got around to organizing some events for the post important part of the server: the players.

So starting immediately we are hosting two competitions at the same time, that will run until somewhere like a week before Christmas eve. The competitions are building competitions and are about who can build the best Christmas house, and the best Christmas tree.

To build these we added a new world to the server filled with plots. This world is in creative and you are allowed any item (except for the banned ones) to do your build. The winners of the two contests will be receiving a nice prize, as well will the players who placed second and third. Judging the builds will be the three owners (Mick, Timo and Me) plus some of the staff.

Furthermore, in the last week before Christmas we will have a build that we want to do with as much players as possible, building a large Christmas village complete with decorations and other stuff.

If there are any questions feel free to reply on this thread or send us an email at "[email protected]". Suggestions are also welcome.

Regards,

Lars (and the rest of the Technicraft Staff Team)

P.S. Read the first post to see how to apply and play.

Herro,

My Name Is:Richard

My IGN is:Firewings123

I have had experienced tekkit, Played for more than 2 long years.

I would like to join you in your server because a server i had been playing on for more than a year had muck ups so the Serve owner had just shut it down. Very sad moment.

If you would like to contact me my skype is: Richardtxd69

Thanks.

-Richard

p.s, Hope you reply quickly since i am too Excited to be waiting to become a member

Herro,

My Name Is:Richard

My IGN is:Firewings123

I have had experienced tekkit, Played for more than 2 long years.

I would like to join you in your server because a server i had been playing on for more than a year had muck ups so the Serve owner had just shut it down. Very sad moment.

If you would like to contact me my skype is: Richardtxd69

Thanks.

-Richard

p.s, Hope you reply quickly since i am too Excited to be waiting to become a member

Read the first post. You applied wrong.

FYI server is running fine ^^ and I just signed up xD

mmm, intresting. Well I still am not able to login, and the mojang website still says the account server is down. Atleast I know for sure that its not the servers problem :P Maybe it is just a European issue, where are you trying to connect from?

Lars

UK. I just had a look around the space ship thingy? with a xmas tree in it

Yep, the space hub. The small spheres (the one of the golden "1" in it, and the one with the christmas tree) are actually portals to the different worlds.

If you signed up and read the rules I can promote you through the console if you want, despite me not being able to login atm.

Lars

I logged off xD to sign up on the webby. now having the trouble

Ah, I am in. Seems that trying to connect to the server (not working), loading up a singleplayer world, and then trying to connect again worked for me. Maybe it works for other people too :)

Lars

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons