[3.1.2] Technicraft - A Survival Tekkit Server [24/7] [PvE] [45 slots] [Greylisted] [Mumble]

Lars_1993

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still cant connect to the server is anyone else having this problem?

is the server down?

did the ip change again?

Edit: okay so minecraft.net is down

Edit: screw it if i cant connect by tonight i'm just going to find a new server cause 3 days is quite a bit of time not to be able to connect and this is the only one i'm having problems with.

Edit: i finally got on idk what the prob was

Ok, so sorry for my unresponsiveness the past few days. I've been really busy with school and work, and had little time to spare to look at the server. So this is virtually the first time I have been able to actively look at the server logs and from what I can see so far is that the server is having some timeout errors with the mysql database.

I am going to see if I can further look into the problem, and hopefully resolve it as soon as possible.

At this moment the server is up again :)

Lars

Ok, sorry all. I have had a busy schedule the past few days and havent had much time to check the server. I resolved most of the issues, and it should be running smoothly for the most part again. Sorry for the inconvience.

May I remind you all that if the server crashes when I am not online, can you send me an email at [email protected] with the time and date it crashed. This so I can retrace the server logs and find why it crashed in the first place. Thanks

Lars

Ok, just to let you all know, server down for the moment. It is loading very slow, have the feeling our host is having a DoS attack or something like that. Send them a ticket and will start the server as soon as it is resolved. Thanks for your patience in advance.

Lars

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons