Halo 4 - Crowdsourced Decisions

The_DarthMoogle

Wait for it. There will always be decent FPS games, no sense paying a premium to by it soon, unless it ends up doing something fun and unusual.

That it won't. We ARE talking about a AAA Microsoft FPS. It will have a SP campaign (Probably too short), a well-designed multiplayer and maybe a level editor, if 343 industries are half as decent as Bungie. Nothing more, Nothing less. Still, I'm going to buy it for the story, since I've been following this series for a few years already and I don't think I could bear not knowing what happens to the masterchief next.

That it won't. We ARE talking about a AAA Microsoft FPS. It will have a SP campaign (Probably too short), a well-designed multiplayer and maybe a level editor, if 343 industries are half as decent as Bungie. Nothing more, Nothing less. Still, I'm going to buy it for the story, since I've been following this series for a few years already and I don't think I could bear not knowing what happens to the masterchief next.

Agreed on everything there. I'm intrigued by the Spartan Ops, which looks fun and unusual.

But shall I preorder...

Never pre-order, never buy at launch

Wait a few weeks when those horrible bugs and glitches are fixed by future patches. And if your unsure that the game is good, wait for a review.

Aye.

I reserved a preorder copy, so I get all the map packs, the funky stuff for my character, and early access to other shit. But without paying for it until I'm sure it's any good. And I can back out.

• 3 weeks later...