[3.1.2]Harsh World![PvP][30 slots][Factions][No Quantun,RM, or Gem Chestplate][Spleef Arena]

BasarasV

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and I decided I would finally sign up to be a moderator. (Sorry for the double post.)

1. ign: bonecrusher160

2. How old are you? 17

3. how long have you been playing on Harsh World? Started playing off and on last September.

4. Past servers where you were a moderator/admin? N/A

5. What is your time zone? U.S ECT (East Coast Time)

Scenario Testing

1. A player is excessively swearing. What do you do? Warn them first, and use the 3 strike system before boot/ban.

2. A player is greifing spawn. What do you do? Ban immediately and inform an Admin

3. A player is threatening to hack the server and shut it down what do you do? Ban them, and inform and an Admin ASAP.

4. A player raided you. What do you do? Greifing is allowed, so don't care. unless it was obvious that they were hacking (I.E, using nukes)

5. Another moderator has banned a player for no reason. What do you do? Inform the admins. They other moderator deserves to defend their ban, wether it was just or unjust.

To become moderator you have to get a vote from jeters_belly and basarasv!

Spirals mofucking mod app

1. ign: Spiral547689

2. How old are you? 14, yo.

3. how long have you been playing on Harsh World? about like 10 months.

4. Past servers where you were a moderator/admin? alot.

5. What is your time zone? idk

Scenario Testing

1. A player is excessively swearing. What do you do? ddos him.

2. A player is greifing spawn. What do you do? ddos him.

3. A player is threatening to hack the server and shut it down what do you do? ddos him.

4. A player raided you. What do you do? ddos him & rage.

5. Another moderator has banned a player for no reason. What do you do? ddos the mod and the kid he banned.

Moderator application

1. ign: XxSanmanxX

2. How old are you? 17

3. how long have you been playing on Harsh World? Few week's.

4. Past servers where you were a moderator/admin?

5. What is your time zone? (UTC-07:00) Arizona

Scenario Testing

1. A player is excessively swearing. What do you do? Ask them to please stop or you will get mute/kick.

2. A player is greifing spawn. What do you do? /Ban

3. A player is threatening to hack the server and shut it down what do you do? /kick if they keep doing it. /ban

4. A player raided you. What do you do? Bad luck.

5. Another moderator has banned a player for no reason. What do you do? Ask why did you ban them and them tell higher rank about what happen.

Can you guys try using the recommended version instead of the latest version on the new Voltz server? I can't connect with the latest its very glitchy and buggy for me. :\

Yeah i will try to find a fix for the obsidian tools and then i will test going back to the recommended build...the newer one crashes everytime i hit disconnect and its pissing me off lol

• 2 weeks later...

Moderator application

1. ign: NINGAmegaFISH

2. How old are you? i am 12

3. how long have you been playing on Harsh World? many months like 3 or 4

4. Past servers where you were a moderator/admin? no i was not

5. What is your time zone? he united kingdom

Scenario Testing

1. A player is excessively swearing. What do you do? i ask him to calm down and stop swearing

2. A player is greifing spawn. What do you do? i ban him

3. A player is threatening to hack the server and shut it down what do you do? i ban him and make sure he cant

4. A player raided you. What do you do? i rebuild agian

5. Another moderator has banned a player for no reason. What do you do? i ask the other moderator why he did it

• 3 weeks later...

Also if the reason is because i greifed spartan's server i cant really be banned on harsh world for that can i

and if spartan or MyOnlyKnife think i hacked you are wrong you left ihascrabz op on Spartan's server there for we are great freinds and he oped me and we greifed Spartan's server no hacks were used.

San just banned me and josh for no reason i do not know if it was because i reoped josh on spartans server which we griefed because MyOnlyKnife was making stuff up about josh also i am very good friends and i know he does not use any hacks as MyOnlyKnife said, us being banned was completely unfair just because you banned us on one server it dosent mean you have te right to stop us from playing tekkit

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons