[3.1.2]Harsh World![PvP][30 slots][Factions][No Quantun,RM, or Gem Chestplate][Spleef Arena]

BasarasV

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server is down. Its the same thing that happend before. The mcmyadmin panel says that the server is online but its really not. It could be the computer that hosts the server was shut down. Im not sure really its happend before and im looking for a fix right now.Last time this happend it was because the power went out and the computer was off.

Hello, I would like to apply to be a moderator.

Moderator application

1. ign:

Pro_crafter100

2. How old are you?

I am eighteen years old.

3. how long have you been playing on Harsh World?

For a long time. I don't remember exactly.

4. Past servers where you were a moderator/admin?

I have been admin on three servers, and moderator on two. However, the majority of them have been closed due to lack of donations, and the I lost the IP to the other in a stroke of genius.

5. What is your time zone?

My time zone ID is 'America/Chicago'. My timezone name is 'Central Standard Time'.

Scenario Testing

1. A player is excessively swearing. What do you do?

Inform him that excessive profanity is not permitted. Mute him temporarily or kick if it continues to be a problem.

2. A player is greifing spawn. What do you do?

Warn them to stop. If they refuse to stop or are a previous offender, they will be banned.

3. A player is threatening to hack the server and shut it down what do you do?

Report such offences to the Owner/Admins and kick/ban the user if such threats continue.

4. A player raided you. What do you do?

Act like a normal player. Play the game as if I wasn't a Moderator. (Never abusing any powers etc..)

5. Another moderator has banned a player for no reason. What do you do?

Speak with the other moderator and report the incident to superiors (Admins, Owner, etc..).

To become moderator you have to get a vote from jeters_belly and basarasv!

A nice new big shop is now done with tons of items. It's located right underspawn and can be accessed by doing /warp shop or by clicking the warp signs at spawn. There is also a new mob arena that's really big thanks to Spock for helping me build it. New plugin called server signs that allows me to make a sign do a player command and also I'm going to start making hunger games arenas very soon:)

Moderator application

1. ign:

2. How old are you?

3. how long have you been playing on Harsh World?

4. Past servers where you were a moderator/admin?

5. What is your time zone?

Scenario Testing

1. A player is excessively swearing. What do you do?

2. A player is greifing spawn. What do you do?

3. A player is threatening to hack the server and shut it down what do you do?

4. A player raided you. What do you do?

5. Another moderator has banned a player for no reason. What do you do?

To become moderator you have to get a vote from jeters_belly and basarasv!

1: Zoluge

2: 17

3: 1-2 months

4: no

5: eastern Canada time

2:1) Tell them to stop if they do not i will kick him then if he comes back on swearing again i will temp ban.

2:2) Temp ban then ask a admin what to do.

2:3) Perm ban then tell admin.

2:4) This is a griefing server i am a normal player that has more power but play as a normal person so i will get over it.

2:5) Speak to a admin about it.

I'm thinking that the crashing is caused by mcmyadmins backup at 6 am (USA eastern time) it takes a while to back up and as the world file gets bigger and bigger the backup takes longer and I'm thinking once its done backing up the server is crashes. I hope that's all it is

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons