[3.1.2]Harsh World![PvP][30 slots][Factions][No Quantun,RM, or Gem Chestplate][Spleef Arena]

BasarasV

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server is temp whitelisted...we are adding Multiworld so that we can move to a new map, the other one is over 17GB and starting to have problems...once we remove the whitelist we you will have access to the command /MW goto which lets u teleport between world. You can use alchemical bags or ur inventory to move items between worlds. You will have access to this command for a couple of day to let people move their items to the new world. We are copying over big building such as spawn and Arenas. Please bear with us.

btw you use "/mw goto NewWorld" to teleport to new world, and "/mw goto World" to teleport back to the old world. /f home and /home will teleport you to your current old world homes until you change it to the new world.

The old world will eventually be erased so please make sure to move ur stuff quickly.

you will all see a bunch of temp personal safes right outside main entrance of spawn building ...feel free to use them while we move

Please try not to build/find a new base on new world unless it wont be too far from spawn...we will put a limit on how big the world is once everyone gets settled so please either wait for that or make your base in a reasonable distance. But be warned...that F home and Home will probably be reset once we delete the old world and make this the new world.

Last thing...make sure to remember the coordinates for ur new base as /f home or /home might get reset.

It depends fatman that area is messed up and crashes the server when we goto it but if its still good for you maybe we can get it. Mrjosh564 has been banned until we delete his player data. he keeps crashing the server and if somone can tell him that do it!

Fatman stop logging in you crash the server when you do. I'm going to build new shop. Fatman since you put so much time in to the shop you built I'm going to give you a ton of items for your work. Btw if you could tell durex_tears not to login also I think he crashes the server also. I think u 2 are the only ones ATM that crash the server.

aha, hey guys, ive been having rouble logging into harsh for the passed few weeks. coming up with all sorts of messages when i try.

( i think its something on my end)

but, today when i tried to log in it tells me i am banned. ._.

haha. when anybody gets a chance could they fix this please.

thank you.

~Durex

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons