[3.1.2]Harsh World![PvP][30 slots][Factions][No Quantun,RM, or Gem Chestplate][Spleef Arena]

BasarasV

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting rid of dead bolt should help but I'm starting to think that the m spleef plugin might be causing lag. When you join a spleef game it's fine but when you start the game it lags crazy bad. We may need to find a new spleef plugin basarasv. La Wolves sorry to hear about your base but spiral is just a mod and has no access to /tp. He can only do /tpa or /tpahere. Mod play legit just like anyone else except he has 2 extra pages of commands.

Dear BasarasV, i would like to inform you that i was banned from your server from a mod for speaking my mind about him abusing his powers.

I actually really enjoyed your server from apart the young and immature people you leave as a mod while you are not on.

Im leaving this message on the comments because i didnt know how to send you a message personally, So if u could get back with me that would be wonderful, because i actually do enjoy playing your server.

Speaking your mind ?

you were calling me a "lameass power abuser" when i didnt even abuse any powers.

i asked to please watch your language and you started having a bitch fit.

i dont get how i was abusing powers.

i didnt say "watch your language or im going to ban you"

that would have been power abusing.

i banned you for breaking rule # 8 repeatedly.

that wasnt speaking your mind, it was straight up disrespect.

Ilube you can't disrespect staff. You tell me and basarasv and we will resolve the bad staff member. Im sorry but far from sober is correct you can not curse at a staff member repeatedly or disrespect in any way. Unless you have proof that you shouldn't have been banned you will stay banned.

Dear BasarasV, i would like to inform you that i was banned from your server from a mod for speaking my mind about him abusing his powers.

I actually really enjoyed your server from apart the young and immature people you leave as a mod while you are not on.

Im leaving this message on the comments because i didnt know how to send you a message personally, So if u could get back with me that would be wonderful, because i actually do enjoy playing your server.

Was the mod Spiral?

it doesn't matter either way, allready showed, and was talking to the host.

Jetters is one of the hosts dude

EDIT:

Never mind i missed half that conversation, All the messages weren't showingup. LOL

Fat man you should really tell your fraction member not to tp people to your base. I forgot his name but he tped me and 1 other person to your base just so we could watch a movie on computer craft

Was it bonecrusher?

and did you blow our Faction base to shit because were getting the blame (Again) for your base being raided? Or was it purely for "Funsies" ?

As long as it was a legit raid i dont care.

Although that was not spirals revengeit was his retaliation to OUR revenge for when he used his mod tp to come to our island and blow it too shit. Then we got his base before he joined the techno lords.

Btw the way Jeters i was just on harsh working on the spawn shop fatman, misterman and i are working on for Bas and the server crashed?

Any way you could reboot it?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons