[3.1.2]Harsh World![PvP][30 slots][Factions][No Quantun,RM, or Gem Chestplate][Spleef Arena]

BasarasV

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheEnd435 what where u doing/building last time u were on? last three times u logged in server goes down as soon as it logs you in.

Btw guys server has been going down all the time all day long, trying to find out what plug in or block might be doing it.

Basaras,

I'd like to resign as trial mod or whatever kind of mod i was as i will not be putting in ALL of my spare time to the server, i might get on occasionally but skyrim won me over with its dragons and daedric armor <3.

but if you dont mind i'd like to keep my kickass nick. i will see you guys when i get my laptop fixed also as my laptop has gone to shit.

Don't think its the portal since i had that one from the start and had it on my previous personal server, never gave me any issues. Disabled spleef for testing, also i will next disable the disablecraft and use tekkit restrict for items banned as well. Hope that works. Also next i might have to disable computercraft or whatever its called since it's known to create issues.

That's sad about the super spleef and since the roll back simple spleef has been running very smoothly and fast. Hope fully it runs good today and basarasv you should download mcmyadmin so I can use their app on my ipod to restart the server if it goes down. Or if its available on a windows phone.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons