F*ck Solar Arrays

FuckSolarArrays

I spent 4 hours making one of those pieces of feces, and when i finished it powered not 1, not 2, but 171 mass fabricators before it SLOWED DOWN. It still ran all of them perfectly fine. On the other hand, i spent the same amount of time making infinite power out of cow milk and it barely ran 1 mass fab. what the serious f*ck. also put powerconverters back into technic.

man, FUCK options in my sandbox game. I spent 4 hours doing one thing and it was totally more effective at producing stuff than this other thing I spent 4 hours making! what a piece of shit, I mean there's no reason that I should be able to spend 4 hours and not get the exact same amount of things produced no matter what I'm doing. efficiency sucks a dick man, like vacuum packed. games shouldn't have so much shit in them or more than one way to do anything. god.

man, FUCK options in my sandbox game. I spent 4 hours doing one thing and it was totally more effective at producing stuff than this other thing I spent 4 hours making! what a piece of shit, I mean there's no reason that I should be able to spend 4 hours and not get the exact same amount of things produced no matter what I'm doing. efficiency sucks a dick man, like vacuum packed. games shouldn't have so much shot in them or more than one way to do anything. god.

this is a work of GENIUS!

That doesn't even make sense, because massfabs have no input limit, so 1 massfab at 512EU/t would be as fast as 512 massfabs at 1EU/t each (well, "on average", since you have to wait for them to finish a cycle to actually get anything). Unless this was changed at some point??

well fuck i couldn't just use some fucking lava to power some god damn geothermals because fuck they are to damn expensive and lava cells don't have that fucking low EMC value of fucking 128

omg add sparkle farts this isn't the same without farts for my sparkles