Looking for Tekkit Server Admins & Staff

Baphometis

IGN: jayracing6

Reasons for wanting to join: Always wanted to help be apart of a Community and server. Also I like talking with others and working together to create big things. Plus tired of playing offline all the time.

Tekkit Experience: I have a couple of months of experience with tekkit but alot longer with Minecraft, I have experiece with World edit and other mods.

Do you have a Mic: Yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:The_3_gamers

Reasons for wanting to join:to help the community to learn how to do tekkit

Tekkit Experience: 8-9 months

Do you have a Mic: No

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: No

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join? Because I want to make spawn awesome + make public work shops and I like sharing my experience

Description I have the power of yogcast

IGN: FinalCorruption

Reasons for wanting to join: Well, I want to help you out with your problem with staff members. I can provide a mature experience on the server for all the members.

Tekkit Experience: Admin on two servers, and mod on one. (Admin: Big Trio Tekkit, T & R Tekkit Zone. Mod: Unflavored Gaming)

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: More than likely, yes.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I feel this is just a copy of number 3. But, I want to help your server advance, and make more progress, as I have with the other servers. I can provide mature, peaceful game play, and a calm community. Looking from the others that applied, I may not be chosen, But it's all up to you, and how you want your server run, so I figured I would offer my help for you to take into consideration.

IGN: Grazazel

Reasons for wanting to join: looking for friendly server

Tekkit Experience: been playing tekkit since version 2 been admin on tekkit server before with about 6 months experience

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes- but only to listen as normally play late at night

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:looking for nice place t play

IGN:Cache2567

Reasons for wanting to join:I would like to help out, and make your server a better place,and a better envorionment for people.

Tekkit Experience:like 2 years

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:[i would like to help out, and make your server a better place, and a good environment for people]

IGN: Richamatthews

Reasons for wanting to join: i have always wanted to be a admin and i am a good builder and i am good with computer craft and redstone i can be firm but genially nice

Tekkit Experience: i have been on a loud of servers and then got bullied on most of them i have had tekkit for about a year

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: i am looking for a server where i can be a admin and this server looks brilliant and i am able to play on weekday 4-9:30 and weekend all day every fortnight i can not play except sundays

thank you for considering me for this tekkit server

ign:ryshy02

tekkit experince: played for 4 months

do u have mic:yes a built in one!

teamspeak:yes i have it

reasons:imtired of not being op and wanna be op on my first tekkit server and ive bought a server before but i cant op myself i am rreally desprite

Are you sure you're 18? Because this, this is not how an 18 year old's grammar and spelling should be.

To OP: I hope to goodness that you're very picky about who you actually choose to be your admins and operators, as I've found it's difficult to respect an OP who can't use proper grammar or spelling. As well, in my experience the kind of person who refuses to take the extra ten to fifteen seconds to spell properly and speak coherently is not the kind of person to trust with the far-reaching powers of a server OP.

If, after reading this, you find you are suddenly in need of staff, please let me know via PM. I'm reasonably sure I'm more qualified than any of these mooks.

E: For the record, I'll bow to convention and spend more than twenty seconds filling in your application below.

IGN: Look to the left of this post, it's right there.

Reason I want to join: Toughie. Apparently you want this to be a community of people who are over 18, which, frankly, is a pretty low bar. The server limit of 20 people is nice, keeps things intimate. I suppose I'd like to explore that sort of setting, having mostly played on very large servers such as Atherys Ascended, Nations at War, and Terra Novos. Whoa, lookit that name drop, eh?

Anycase, I'm interested in a tight-knit, mature server, which seems on the surface to be what you provide.

Tekkit Experience: Mostly with Redpower and IC2. Love making supercompact automated smelters and sorting machines. Also love the microblocks in Redpower, those things are dead useful for making lots of really nice things.

Do I have a microphone, and am I able to use Teamspeak: Bet your ass I do and am.

There, children. That's how it's done.

Oh, OP? A tip: Next time you're looking for staff, it might be better to approach people like myself or The Merchant of Menace privately via PM, rather than using your need for staff to chum the waters.

I'm genuinely surprised this thread lasted as long as it did. There's a small scale recruitment thread in both the Tekkit Classic and Tekkit Lite areas. Please use that for recruiting, or start a nice server thread and use that. We don't want the general discussion or server help sections getting extremely cluttered with server-specific threads.