Tekkit (fan?) Art

Soupa

Well, you *could* allow that specific adsource to run instead. It becomes a "May I show up on your web browser please, miss?" thing instead of bullying its way into your face and shout "LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!1111" at you.

My new tan sketchbook is great

Also i can't use it for my class because it's tan and that doesn't conform to class standards so I'm going all out anime on it.

zr4ZJQXh.jpg

Edited by Soupa

I went to the doctor to get my blood tested because I've been sick.

Apparently I've had mononucleosis for four months.

I always just thought when I woke up in the morning really tired and stayed tired throughout the day, I was being whiny and had to suck it up.

I've become super hyper vigilant with my computer every time it makes a 'sound' ever since i got that false hard disk failure message.

They are just normal computer sounds (like the fan and disk) but I keep making myself think there's the death rattle in there.

Then Google.

http://www.datacent.com/hard_drive_sounds.php

I now know the death rattle is no little click or purr.

It is a painful scream.

Where did everyone go did they just get sick of my whining??

I'm going to whine more wa waa 

*WHALE SOUNDS*

Also I am going to actually whine because my teacher signed me up for an art contest without me knowing, and on the last day he came to me and said:

"I signed you up for an art contest, also I need two original finished pieces today."

He then gave me a contract (it was more like an info sheet) to have my parents sign.

Then proceeded not to tell me it was due tomorrow, so the following day:

"OH, um yea I need that contract today. also you need to write a better artist statement"

The artist statement is like something I learned from doing the drawing, and questioning everything again. I had already written it, something along the lines of "I'm never painting leaves ever again." and "I just like drawing." But I guess they aren't deep enough.

So I just wrote the same thing.

I'm so good at art guys.

(Also I'm hoping my art doesn't make states, because it means more work and trying to explain the deeper meaning to people when there is none. I probably won't because I entered digital art, so most people will assume It's Photoshop and takes no effort.)

If he signed you up without your consent, then don't bother doing it. If he complains, point out that, technically, he should've ASKED first, and done so with at least a WEEK'S advanced notice. You aren't there to do things outside the class with ZERO notice and VERY LITTLE preparation.

EDIT: I realize now that it's a bit late for what I said, but it's still incredibly bad form for him to spring it on you like that. Let your guidance councilor know that, too.

Edited by Lethosos