Tekkit (fan?) Art

Soupa

65 pages? Holy smissmas you're productive, Soupa, last I viewed this thread it had under 15 pages!

Also, how do you make concepts for MC buildings?

You draw them. Well block them out I guess, you you at least know where things go.

rYzUNN3.jpg

Also I need to wear my chisel it is a fashion accessory at this point.

• Moderators

that zombie can't fathom the amazing craftsmanship of the house so it spontaneously burst into fire :supaburn:

fear the bat that wields the pickaxe! (or chisel)

Edited by Munaus

Get or borrow a new disc as soon as possible and copy your files onto it. Once they start to go, they can go completely dead quickly.

Probably going to go out and buy a big boy USB and copy my user profile onto it.

The next step:

Looking for a better computer, and upgrading to an actual desktop rather than a laptop.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-desktop-8gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-black/5958014.p?id=1219178692600&skuId=5958014

The guy didn't go though my pictures.

All he did was scan the computer and say I needed to pay $101 to get the viruses and issues resolved.

Though then again he was extremley aware his shop was ripping me off and just said to go home and scan it myself. We also made fun of the bing bar.

God bless this man.

*points to Firefox and the NoScript addon*

Mind you, you have to rightclick and tell it to allow certain addresses to function properly, but it keeps the ads away.

Why would I do that the manga and anime ads I'm getting are gold. Edited by Soupa