Tekkit (fan?) Art

Soupa

Wow, that is really good. I like your style of drawing/colouring. Also, your comic thingy made me laugh. How long did that take you?

It took me around maybe half an hour, but the coloring took me for some reason over a hour.

Please make the ball in her hand into a pokeball. That dog could probably easily be a fire-dog of some sort. I want her to catch them all is what I'm saying.

Okay

LKMwo.jpg

I am so sorry.

This is awesome, everything on this page is making me giggle. More!

Also, love the blue-elf-naiad-ish character. Did you invent it or does it come from somewhere?

All the characters in these pictures are my friends. I base it off their minecraft skin or avatar off of skype.

Also here's more:

JuRy8.jpg

Hands.

The hand-drawn drawings are even more impressing, I really like the scary "shit" (Though it's not), reminds me of some creature I made in Spore!

I'm starting to wonder, do you have a professional formation, or is it your work, to make art? You're really good, some of this reminds me artwork you find in professional portfolios. More hand-drawn stuff! :D

The hand-drawn drawings are even more impressing, I really like the scary "shit" (Though it's not), reminds me of some creature I made in Spore!

I'm starting to wonder, do you have a professional formation, or is it your work, to make art? You're really good, some of this reminds me artwork you find in professional portfolios. More hand-drawn stuff! :D

Oh, I'm not in any work with art. I'm still in high school. Drawing is just more of a overly obsessive hobby and i'm addicted to it like cocaine. I am getting COPIC MARKERS though.

0080448000000-st-01-copic-set-a-of72-updYES. These cost 342$ for MARKERS oh my god WHY Worth it.

Also here have some binary on topic fan art:

tumblr_mdgdkrV49L1r7mnzio1_1280.png