More modpacks

Broat

Stop. What's wrong with my avatar? Ohh nooooo.

I hate you all!

You're breaking the rules a lot, including irrelevant posts, posts that show you haven't read the rules, double-posting, and just generally low-effort posting. And...you have 7 posts so far. I suggest thinking before clicking the "Post Reply" button in the future.

You're breaking the rules a lot, including irrelevant posts, posts that show you haven't read the rules, double-posting, and just generally low-effort posting. And...you have 7 posts so far. I suggest thinking before clicking the "Post Reply" button in the future.

You are such an optimist Torezu!

haven't we already discussed the fact that torezu's sarcasm meter is always broken/stolen?

Yes, but in this case Torezu thought mine was broken, not the other way around. My comment isn't really sarcasm, I was being serious about him being an optimist if he thought the OP would read first.

No. Please don't add more modpacks... I still have yet to make rails in railcraft, research a "good" item in thaumcraft, program a computer in computercraft, ... or do _anything_ with Steve's carts... I'm so behind.... i need more time, TIME!

Psssf, I'm still living in a dirt house after two weeks. I'm the one that need moar time.

Psssf, I'm still living in a dirt house after two weeks. I'm the one that need moar time.

On the first day, I built a scale replica of the white house. Wait? you mean survival right? On my first day in SURVIVAL, I built a marble, and wood dome.

No. Please don't add more modpacks... I still have yet to make rails in railcraft, research a "good" item in thaumcraft, program a computer in computercraft, ... or do _anything_ with Steve's carts... I'm so behind.... i need more time, TIME!

Well, I WOULD like to see a new non-tech pack to pick up where YogBox left off.