It won't save or appear in the search box???

tidgem

Question

A. whats with everything on this site being a really bright grey font colour so I can barely read anything??

But now my actual issue, the launcher wont save properly? Ive found the folder I installed the pack into, but theres no obvious "Technic Launcher" or anything and also I cant right click and "Pin" anywhere. If I search it nothing comes up. My PC seems to think it doesnt exist.? It is installed on my external harddrive. But if it cant work from there then thats just silly :D 

Thanks for reading! 

P.s This is what I Mean about the ridiculous font colour = http://puu.sh/nzuIC/24d9465191.png

3 answers to this question

Did you install the launcher on your external hard drive, or did you install it on your internal hard drives or SSD's? If you are looking for the shortcut that is for the Technic launcher, it should have installed on your desktop. Otherwise, look around the folder that everything was installed into (the .technic folder) there should be a .exe application in there that you can create a shortcut from manually, and then Pin that and do what you please with it.  I hope this helps a little.