Modpack Not working

Koinn

First of all Sorry for being a noob and not knowing how to do this but I have been doing this for hours trying to get it to work. 

I get https://gyazo.com/7b251e493d85109d6b8fb88879329cd1 

When i try to install my modpack and i have the right modpack.jar in the bin folder and everything like that so idk. 

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/militaryrp-mc.823732 

http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/militaryrp-mc

Please help

• Discord Moderator
  • Copy.com links must have "?download=1" appended to them. Keep in mind that copy.com is closing in May.
  • The /bin/ folder in your modpack should only contain the file "modpack.jar".
  • Your /bin/modpack.jar is an absolutely ancient version of Forge. You should be using the latest version for 1.7.10.
  • Your pack should not contain the /cache/ or /coremods/ folders, nor their contents.
  • The weapons pack files in the /Flan/ folder should not be extracted.
  • Damage Indicators and Rei's Minimap mods are not from legitimate sources.
  • If you are using WorldEdit you should also have LiteLoader and the WECUI Litemod.

•  
51 minutes ago, plowmanplow said:
  • Copy.com links must have "?download=1" appended to them. Keep in mind that copy.com is closing in May.
  • The /bin/ folder in your modpack should only contain the file "modpack.jar".
  • Your /bin/modpack.jar is an absolutely ancient version of Forge. You should be using the latest version for 1.7.10.
  • Your pack should not contain the /cache/ or /coremods/ folders, nor their contents.
  • If you are using WorldEdit you should also have LiteLoader and the WECUI Litemod.

These last three things i do not get

Edited by Koinn

I updated it and it says "Downloading mod: Militaryrp-mc-1.0.zip and when it starts to installing mod it gives me the error 

is there something i have to call my .zip something because right i have it like this

Militaryrp-mc-1.0.zip

Bin, Mods, Config, Flans

Do i have to do this 

modpack.zip

Militaryrp-mc-1.0.zip

Bin, Mods, Config, Flans

• Discord Moderator
  • No. The launcher doesn't care what the actual stored ZIP file name is. It will name the file "slug-version.zip" in your /cache/ folder.
  • There are weapons packs that are extracted into folders inside the /Flan/ folder. That folder should only contain weapons pack archives.
  • All mods should be downloaded from their respective authors' approved distribution channels (i.e. Curse, GitHub, MineCraftForum, their website, etc.). Any mod named in the format of "ModName-Mod-1.7.10.jar" is highly suspect.
  • WECUI is the World Edit Client User Interface. It is a LiteLoader mod and gives you visual in-game selection boundaries. Very handy.