my modpack needs help

jholder422

hello, my mod pack is in 1.7.10 and when launched simply launches in vanilla form, could someone please help me out, here is my link  

also, i am aware that build craft is one of the reasons, but want the mod so help on that would be nice

Edited by jholder422

• Discord Moderator

I'm going to assume that this is your pack: http://technicpack.net/modpack/jholder-craft.835633

• Make sure you are incrementing the pack version number any time you alter the pack data or metadata.
  • Your /bin/modpack.jar file is actually named "modpack". It must be named "modpack.jar".
  • Your Not Enough Items mod is not from a legitimate source. Always download your mods directly from the locations provided by their authors.
  • You have Not Enough Items mod but not the required dependencies CodeChickenCore and /mods/1.7.10/CodeChickenLib.

• Discord Moderator
  • Not Enough Items is made by an author named ChickenBones. You should be downloading that mod and the required dependencies. CodeChickenLib will be automatically loaded in your test environment when you launch the pack and should be included in your modpack archive.I even provided a link directly to the mod author's website. Simply select the correct version of MC and download the "latest" versions.
  • The pack version number is configured in your platform pack settings.

• Discord Moderator
  • Your /Flan/ folder is actually named "flan" (note the lower case "f"). It must be "Flan".
  • I believe the weapons packs you have included also require SimplePartsPack.
  • So, you removed NEI instead of switching to the correct version. That is a solution, but not one I was expecting nor probably what you want.
  • You addded Damage Indicators mod, but did not obtain it from a legitimate source. Why did you do this?
  • You have changed your pack contents but not incremented the version number. If you do not increment the version number your pack WILL NOT WORK.

thank you guys, i have fixed it, i just am trying to get my NEI to work now,

22 hours ago, plowmanplow said:
  • Not Enough Items is made by an author named ChickenBones. You should be downloading that mod and the required dependencies. CodeChickenLib will be automatically loaded in your test environment when you launch the pack and should be included in your modpack archive.I even provided a link directly to the mod author's website. Simply select the correct version of MC and download the "latest" versions.

I have down loaded code chicken lib but where should i put it, bin or mod or config

• Discord Moderator

This is why it is better to build and test your pack in an environment such as the one provided by the BareBonesPack. As you build the pack the configs get generated and the mods which get automatically downloaded (i.e. deploaded) into the /mods/1.7.10/ folder are available for you to include in your finished modpack archive.