PLS HELP

K1PP3

Question

5 answers to this question

• Moderators

As the launcher said: Consult the modpack author.

Technic team did not create crafting dead and is therefore not responsible for it. This goes for all modpacks that other people have uploaded on the Platform.

If you have an issue downloading Tekkit, Tekkit Lite, Tekkit Classic Hexxit or Attack of the B-team then you can come back here

I currently have the same problem.

I am unable to install any new modpacks, neither official ones (like Hexxit) nor community-created ones.

This problem persisted over several tries in a time of 3-4 hours, automatic & manual uninstallation of mod-files and a complete re-installation of TL.

As with my usual luck, shortly after posting this, everything went back to normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by mosteraz
I'm a pleb

On 2-5-2016 at 1:44 PM, K1PP3 said:

when I start Technic and try to download ANY MODPACK it says
Failed To Download
http://158.69.25.220/uploads/craftingdead/aftermath/modpack/version-130.zip
please Consult the modpack Author

Just pointing out that he stayed on topic because any modpack includes Tekkit, etc..

On 2-5-2016 at 4:31 PM, Munaus said:

As the launcher said: Consult the modpack author.

Technic team did not create crafting dead and is therefore not responsible for it. This goes for all modpacks that other people have uploaded on the Platform.

"If you have an issue downloading Tekkit, Tekkit Lite, Tekkit Classic Hexxit or Attack of the B-team then you can come back here"

If he fails to download ANY modpack, it is most likely to be the technic launcher itself, not the modpacks.