[3.1.2]HelloCreeper [24/7][PlayerShops][Factions][PVP~Griefing~Raiding][65 Slots]

Ralsha Denmoon

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forum Administrators

Hold on a second this seems kinda fishy. Everyone is posting glowing recommendations of the server and their in game name. Why are they posting their in game name? What are you offering these people to bump this thread?

Hold on a second this seems kinda fishy. Everyone is posting glowing recommendations of the server and their in game name. Why are they posting their in game name? What are you offering these people to bump this thread?

hmmmm well i gess it is the cash and items they talked about on the orignalpost ? lol

• Forum Administrators

hmmmm well i gess it is the cash and items they talked about on the orignalpost ? lol

Found it on the vote page. Locking this thread. As far as I am concerned every good review in here is a load of crap.

• 2 weeks later...

Deployers & boats unbanned. (Fixed the deployers placing banned items & tired of people complaining about the boats. If you're wondering u can glitch thru 1 block thick walls with boats. It's stupid, but yeah. No fix for it yet, so make your walls 2 blocks thick and also add lava inbetween for good measure)

Server of the Month Deals!

Got a deal going on where, If you bring in new players to our server. The New player will get 1000 Econ Cash and you will get 1000 Econ Cash as well. This is per person you bring in to the server.

We are currently looking for more staff. Fill out an application on our forums and we'll take a look at it. Please do not pester the staff to go look as we are busy and have much going on. Thank You

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons