Problems with technic launcher

elek

Question

Hey so I just joined and I couldn't really find a specific spot to put this so I hope this is the right spot.

For a good while now I have had the problem where every time I try to launch a modpack it simply just flashes off the screen for a split second like it is about to launch it, then it brings the launcher back up. 

I have downloaded the latest version of Java and have installed it, I tried reinstalling the packs and deleting them, I have also tried running the launcher as an administrator but nothing is working. I don't know if it is even crashing, or just can't start for some reason. My other modpacks outside of Technic work just fine. If someone could please help me with this I would be greatly appreciative :) Thank you

3 answers to this question

I'm having the same issue with Attack of the B-team. except I'm running windows 7, with Java 7. I've been looking everywhere to try and fix this, I've reinstalled Java several times. I've allocated enough ram. I've even reinstalled the entire Technic launcher and all modpacks which fixed one of my other modpacks which was doing the same thing. Minecraft isn't even launching so I'm not sure there are even any crash logs to show. Thanks for any help in advance. :)  (sorry not trying to Hijack someone else's post, just hoping for a little help with the same issue.)

3 hours ago, FluffyCatWombat said:

I'm having the same issue with Attack of the B-team. except I'm running windows 7, with Java 7. I've been looking everywhere to try and fix this, I've reinstalled Java several times. I've allocated enough ram. I've even reinstalled the entire Technic launcher and all modpacks which fixed one of my other modpacks which was doing the same thing. Minecraft isn't even launching so I'm not sure there are even any crash logs to show. Thanks for any help in advance. :)  (sorry not trying to Hijack someone else's post, just hoping for a little help with the same issue.)

Yeah, you are kinda hijacking the post, but you could upload your launcher logs, which can be found in %appdata%\roaming\.technic\logs.