i guys should add all the mods that direwolf20 has

47flamingpies

i should add portal gun, bring back laser gun mod, add modular force field system (MFFS), sneaky pipes, iron chests, and can you update when a major mod I'gets an update it would really help because you took 2 weeks on updating forestry I'm not trying to complain because you guys put so much effort to make this great mod pack. Gust saying ideas. hope you read this :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P P.S. Best mod pack ever

You want heaps added I suggest making an attempt yourself at adding all these mods you like. There is a thread on how to add Portal gun, I tried it but well I enjoy making the Thaumcraft portals it actually takes effort. If you cant add these things yourself I really dont think you are capable to use the other mods to there full potential.

Direwolf has a tutorial and all the links on how to install all his mods make an attempt at that if you like them.

Just remember these guys are really busy they dont have 8 hours a day to work on it so being impatient does not make it happen. Also remember these mods can be updated yourself it just requires the use of ones brain.

• Forum Administrators

i should add portal gun, bring back laser gun mod, add modular force field system (MFFS), sneaky pipes, iron chests, and can you update when a major mod I'gets an update it would really help because you took 2 weeks on updating forestry I'm not trying to complain because you guys put so much effort to make this great mod pack. Gust saying ideas. hope you read this :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P P.S. Best mod pack ever

Nah that's ok. You're welcome to start your own modpack thought :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)