Authorization to incorporate Tekkit logo into our server Logo.

Nanotac

Hello people of Tekkit/Technic!

This is just a big thing , and i made a banner using a Tekkit logo but i needed permission for me to advertise my friend told me to get permission first cuz we dont wanna get in any trouble.

Tekkit_logo_3107197_3872387.jpg

i was planning to make brochures, ad's , headers, banners.

So Do i have ur permission to use the tekkit logo?

Someone else asked a similar thing and the response was:

You can throw the logo up on its own somewhere if you want. Just don't combine them. It looks awful. You're free to use my art as long as you extend the same courtesies we do to others work that we redestribute. Give credit, don't sell it, don't alter*, and link back. If you do that, then you don't even have to ask me. It's just free advertising and that suits me just fine.

*very important for visual art.

I just tried that and it did nothing. Some sort of meme or inside joke?

It doesn't work on Macs, I don't think, but it should work on any Windows ASCII-enabled keyboard/program. A few other common ones I find useful are Alt+0176 (°) and Alt+0216 (Ø).

Also try to use my newer stuff. I've updated almost all the art assets technic uses and some of my really early stuff was sloppy as hell when we weren't a BIG DEAL tm.

Thxxx

what exactly do u mean ur newer stuff i wanna see it :P btw u wanna check out my server? please when its dont though, i am making and coding a lot of shit, i need a enjin website and all other crap

Thxxx

what exactly do u mean ur newer stuff i wanna see it :P btw u wanna check out my server? please when its dont though, i am making and coding a lot of shit, i need a enjin website and all other crap

By new stuff I mean all the nicer looking art and logos that the current site uses. Also if you need an enjin site, clicking the ad on our site gives you a no strings free trial which is pretty nice. We let them advertise on our site because they're awesome for the community.

It doesn't work on Macs, I don't think, but it should work on any Windows ASCII-enabled keyboard/program. A few other common ones I find useful are Alt+0176 (°) and Alt+0216 (Ø).

I'm pretty thankful for the alt+0176, I happen to need the degree symbol pretty often (physics C: ).