Machine for Auto Wheat Farm

TheEisbaer

Miners and Terraformers are Ic2 machines. The Miner digs valuable ores for you(it seeks them out, no more quarrying the landscape to pieces since it just makes one hole in the ground), and the Terraformers change the landscape to make it look different, such as making a desert a jungle, or a plains biome look like a winter wonderland.

You can make a machine to spit out bundles of wheat pretty easily.

Block of dirt next to some water (never needs re-hoeing). 2x deployers and a block breaker running off a sequencer.

Deployer on one side issues seeds, deployer on the other side issues bonemeal and then the block breaker smashes and retrieves the wheat. Can run pretty damn fast as well.

I have 4 'plots' of dirt and that make more wheat than I will ever need.

Pipe the wheat to a chest. Pipe the seeds back to the deployer using a filter.

Send the wheat on to where you need it.

Only problem is bonemeal supply. I take a percentage of the created wheat and turn that into bonemeal using a condenser - I don't know of any other way to obtain that much bonemeal.

You can make a machine to spit out bundles of wheat pretty easily.

Block of dirt next to some water (never needs re-hoeing). 2x deployers and a block breaker running off a sequencer.

Deployer on one side issues seeds, deployer on the other side issues bonemeal and then the block breaker smashes and retrieves the wheat. Can run pretty damn fast as well.

I have 4 'plots' of dirt and that make more wheat than I will ever need.

Pipe the wheat to a chest. Pipe the seeds back to the deployer using a filter.

Send the wheat on to where you need it.

Only problem is bonemeal supply. I take a percentage of the created wheat and turn that into bonemeal using a condenser - I don't know of any other way to obtain that much bonemeal.

Mob grinder -> rotary macerator

Gotta find a skeleton dungeon, what I would do is funnel them (water or interdiction torches) into an area where you can use a timer (or pressure plate) to set them on fire. To easily retrieve the items you can use a transposer or filter.

Only problem, you gotta be at a certain distance for it to work.

When I said...'what the hell is that', I mean I have never heard of one. Not that I am too lazy to go find out for myself.

99% of what I already know about Tekkit is from Wiki or Youtube. You have to watch what you ask in here - otherwise you get shot down and slaughtered by the know-alls