[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be playing with Mystcraft again anytime soon.

My plans to do it while nobody else was on wasn't enough, looks like I underestimated the strain that it would cause...

Might be a good idea to remove Mystcraft from the server Andrew, I don't think it can take the strain.

I don't think its a strain. I think its a crash bug.. dammit.

Guest Ysharma

i vote to get rid of it. Andrew stop pushing updates instantly. Me and you can test them for errors so members like digidude dont leave

Why dont we have a vote to see whether we keep or get rid of mystcraft? everyone that wants to vote post your vote. I vote to get rid of it.

i vote to get rid of it. Andrew stop pushing updates instantly. Me and you can test them for errors so members like digidude dont leave

Mystcraft isn't causing the lag, dammit. It doesn't work that way, vote, and poof, it's gone. Also, the only reason it lags is memory leaks. I just need to get an auto-reboot thing in place. I forgot about testing.

Mystcraft isn't causing the lag, dammit. It doesn't work that way, vote, and poof, it's gone. Also, the only reason it lags is memory leaks. I just need to get an auto-reboot thing in place. I forgot about testing.

even if it doesnt lag, I think it makes the game a bit to easy to teleport. Ars magika has methods of teleporting that require a little more effort

Guest Ysharma

Im sooo very sure we will.... not. Your too small and barely in existence with only 1 member, that too one whos thinking of leaving. Again see you on the battle field, or as I call it the slaughter field