[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

Guest Ysharma

Digidude of Halo, refuses to participate in the war any further after a quantum strike team raided the base while digidude was mining. In frustration he peacefully gave quantum agents his ores and ingots. He refuses to participate with Halo any further. Quantum will next remove Halo's last enemy from the war, Haven. Once Haven is eliminated Quantum shall go after the multiheaded dragon, known as Halo. The war is drawing to an end with Halo's chief fighter, and the only threat to quantum. Halo is being offered one last chance to surrender all base coordinates and items in exchange for ending the war, and not interacting with quantum again.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Digidude of Halo, refuses to participate in the war any further after a quantum strike team raided the base while digidude was mining. In frustration he peacefully gave quantum agents his ores and ingots. He refuses to participate with Halo any further. Quantum will next remove Halo's last enemy from the war, Haven. Once Haven is eliminated Quantum shall go after the multiheaded dragon, known as Halo. The war is drawing to an end with Halo's chief fighter, and the only threat to quantum. Halo is being offered one last chance to surrender all base coordinates and items in exchange for ending the war, and not interacting with quantum again.

Markarthian, leader of Halo Incorporated, hereby surrenders Halo Incorporated. The cunning of Quantum and the lack of IQ of Halo Inc. makes Halo no match for Quantum. Not being able to start a base rendered us weak opposed to Quantum, with their ever growing power. The hunger for war devoured Quantum when a member of Halo Inc. bravely defended their base, whilst Ignoring the peacefulness of their Leaders. That peacefulness could not provide a shelter strong enough for the hounds and the rats of Quantum. I am sad not to be able to comply to Quantum's demands, the raids rendered Halo Inc. without a base and without minerals of worth. As for interaction, no interaction having negative effects to Quantum has ever been carried out by a Halo Inc. member and shall not happen in the future either. As Quantum has won, I request it to withdraw all spies from Halo Incorporated.

If there is anything to communicate with me about Quantum will need to PM me, as I am since a week not able to join the server because of my exams. (which saddens me)

All Halo Inc. members are required to check the Halo subforum, as useful information will be posted there.

if the map is reset can we post pictures of our stuff in chests and have them be spawned in for us?

That would be most unfair to other players on this server, and quite a waste of time to do so.

Edit: yes, their can be used as singular...

Xycraft, yes, mystcraft, no. Mystcraft and ars magica have some kind of server-side incompatibility. Oh, and some crafting stuffs should be fixed next update. I'll set up some admin trade-o-mats at spawn for uncraftable items. Due to thaumcraft aura changes, the map may need to be reset, but I won't release the ModPack update until there's enough changed stuff to warrant it.

Isn't that what I fixed when I disabled the Cave World symbol? That was definitely an ars magica crash, and it didn't happen without cave worlds.

Can you post the error, I want to see if I can fix it.

After witnessing how Quantum is too powerful a force to oppose during a war, I have decided to quit Halo Inc. and make my own company, Death Co. if a war like the one that just ended should ever happen again, Death Co. shall immediately become neutral, breaking all ties to any companies until the war is ended. For now however, I have decided to remain allied with Halo Inc. Death Co. shall be focusing research on various types of technology and magic. As I am currently the only member, this research will progress at a relatively slow pace. My main focus is the research of ICBM technology, I will not use the missiles I acquire to target companies, I simply wish to know how they work. I also ask all members on the server to not steal from my base, it would be highly illogical to do so.

On an unrelated note, why did the company forum on the site get wiped?

Deathbringer, May I join your company as A high rank (because It Just started) but as my own seperate base? I would like us each to have our own bases, but We can help each other out here and there, especially if you manage to get an ender chest up. I would love to help you out with mats if need be, assuming you get an ender chest up. So, is there any way I can try and start your company with you? Because I am also in a position where I want to be completely neutral under any circumstances. Things I can supply to you:

LOADS OF CHARCOAL! practically unlimited at your disposal

stacks upon stacks of rubber wood and lots of sticky resin.

A little gold iron and maybe diamonds if you need them to help.

Some basic ore processors maybe (thermal expansion)

Wood! this, like the charcoal, is practically unlimited. I might even set up a teleport pipe to constantly send you charcoal and wood if need be.

water This is not practillay, but literally unlimited

blaze powder/rods, and lots of bones/bonemeal. I have an abundance of both.

All I am asking, is a bit of copper, because I am always low. SO if you can, let me in to the company, and set up an ender chest!

Deathbringer, May I join your company as A high rank (because It Just started) but as my own seperate base? I would like us each to have our own bases, but We can help each other out here and there, especially if you manage to get an ender chest up. I would love to help you out with mats if need be, assuming you get an ender chest up. So, is there any way I can try and start your company with you? Because I am also in a position where I want to be completely neutral under any circumstances. Things I can supply to you:

LOADS OF CHARCOAL! practically unlimited at your disposal

stacks upon stacks of rubber wood and lots of sticky resin.

A little gold iron and maybe diamonds if you need them to help.

Some basic ore processors maybe (thermal expansion)

Wood! this, like the charcoal, is practically unlimited. I might even set up a teleport pipe to constantly send you charcoal and wood if need be.

water This is not practillay, but literally unlimited

blaze powder/rods, and lots of bones/bonemeal. I have an abundance of both.

All I am asking, is a bit of copper, because I am always low. SO if you can, let me in to the company, and set up an ender chest!

Ok, sure. I've PM'd you the coordinates.

Ok, sure. I've PM'd you the coordinates.

I aksed if I could join as my own seperate base, just helping you with rescources and mods and such. Giving you tips, etc. Why do I need the coords of your base If I'm going to join as my own?

p.s. smistrato is my forums name, my ign is MrEpicnesss

Guest Ysharma

Also on the icbm wiki it says the recipe for a missile module needs coal, but the recipe in NEI wants a fuel bucket. Is this the BC fuel, and why is BC items being used in a UE mod? I hate having to collect oil for fuel

Guest Ysharma

Pengu, it's a custom Modpack. Look at the first post in the thread.

Hes not even trying to connect to our server. He came into our thread and is asking us how to install voltz. Hes not even whitelisted

Andrew, why have you guys set the posting rules so that we (company leaders, Mods and Admins) need to approve all threads and all posts? I had to manually approve my own posts (even though I just posted twice, still... it's a nuisance) and threads (EDIT: which I apparently can't do :/)... which is kinda stupid.