[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

I would like to thank digidude. He publicly told drew that if he followed him through drew's nether portal he could take drew somewhere. I wondered has drew finally switched to halo? He had, obviously they were going to the halo base. They left a visible path through the nether. I followed the path. I found your base. Again. I will give you a day hour before I raid it. Again. After that I will raid it. Again. Demand for your surrender. Again. All thanks to digidude. Standing ovations digi. I would post the coordinates to your base but im not that evil, am I? I demand that Halo surrenders in the war, or I might slip and post your coordinates publicly, along with how to get to them easily. Thanks. Ysharma

I would like to thank digidude. He publicly told drew that if he followed him through drew's nether portal he could take drew somewhere. I wondered has drew finally switched to halo? He had, obviously they were going to the halo base. They left a visible path through the nether. I followed the path. I found your base. Again. I will give you a day before I raid it. Again. After that I will raid it. Again. Demand for your surrender. Again. All thanks to digidude. Standing ovations digi. I would post the coordinates to your base but im not that evil, am I? I demand that Halo surrenders in the war, or I might slip and post your coordinates publicly, along with how to get to them easily. Thanks. Ysharma

Digi, I told you to use /tell, dammit.

Guest Ysharma

Andrew I was picking stuff up via nether portal. And when I came through my portal back to the nether I started to die. I luckily was smart enough to take a screen shot. I suffocated in a wall. May I have the items back? I really need them. And I died due to a glitch. I wouldnt mind if I was carrying my normal loot, but this is just important stuff.

bMYNa9V.png

XVPMeys.png

I lost:

MFE, 9 torches, a wrench, a crowbar, crossbow crafting chest, a chest cart, fully repaired stone sword, two spider eyes, barely used stone sword, mostly used diamond pickaxe, 22 nether wart, generator, geothermal generator, 18 cactus, a half used stone pickaxe, a stack of string, macerator, compressor, saddle, 18 reeds, 13 bottles, extractor, half used steel shovel, solar panel, an electric furnace, 2 logic matrix factorizers, 7 netherack, 2 dirt, portal gun (bacon), lv transformer, 2 batboxes, 9 baked potatoes, 6 rotten flesh, 3 bread

and a lot of hard work navigating and setting up a safe way to the nether, only to be killed by a glitch.

So did Mystcraft and Xycraft get readied yet?

Xycraft, yes, mystcraft, no. Mystcraft and ars magica have some kind of server-side incompatibility. Oh, and some crafting stuffs should be fixed next update. I'll set up some admin trade-o-mats at spawn for uncraftable items. Due to thaumcraft aura changes, the map may need to be reset, but I won't release the ModPack update until there's enough changed stuff to warrant it.