[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use Java 7 so it may or may not work for you, but you can find all the mods/coremods and configs in folders in the zip just move the stuff from the mods folder to the mods folder in your .minecraft etc( don't forget configs and coremods!!!) and then you'll be fine:)

PS: also when you install forge and optifine in a 1.4.6 jar run minecraft and then the mods, coremods, and config folders should pop up in your .minecraft

Sorry. I never got an alert the thread was updated. I'll try that once I get home.

If you dont mind andrew, we plan on getting under way with the dabate again shortly.

Edit: Oh, he's not on... When does that ever happen. Well I hope he doesn't mind.

I am absolutely, horribly exhausted right now, and I honestly don't feel like purposely going into an argument right now. Call me names, get bragging rights, you won, whatever. Maybe tomorrow we can have the debate, but real life happens. I don't feel like explaining what happened, but just take my word for it, I'm done for now.

I am absolutely, horribly exhausted right now, and I honestly don't feel like purposely going into an argument right now. Call me names, get bragging rights, you won, whatever. Maybe tomorrow we can have the debate, but real life happens. I don't feel like explaining what happened, but just take my word for it, I'm done for now.

No questions to be asked. I have those days myself. Im sure everyone does.

Don't plan on continuing in here. It isn't the place for it. Come to think of it, there isn't really a place for it, since the argument has been done to death long before either of you two start bickering over it.

Apparently. However, I can't access his profile, so is he perma-banned, or what?

He isn't. All profiles of those that have been banned are removed from view until the ban goes away.

What does he mean by that? Also, can you ask him how long he's banned?

Temp bans range from 3 days to I believe 2 weeks, but it might extend to a month in extreme cases. Ysharma's would have been a perma-ban if Cheap hadn't put a time limit on it, so I'm guessing it's 2 weeks.

Don't plan on continuing in here. It isn't the place for it. Come to think of it, there isn't really a place for it, since the argument has been done to death long before either of you two start bickering over it.

He isn't. All profiles of those that have been banned are removed from view until the ban goes away.

Temp bans range from 3 days to I believe 2 weeks, but it might extend to a month in extreme cases. Ysharma's would have been a perma-ban if Cheap hadn't put a time limit on it, so I'm guessing it's 2 weeks.

Oh, thanks. Also, just to say, from what sharma told me, he was just posting something akin to my plugging terraria's sale a while ago. He said he was trying to inform us of MEGA, the 50 GB of file storage. I also could access my profile during my temp-ban when I wasn't logged in, so..

Sure wish more people would join the server...

If Andrew would relax his whitelisting just for me, I'd be on it like white on rice. But that sets dangerous precedents, and TMI is what he wants, so I'll just wait for my community to restart their Tekkit server.

I was wondering, does anyone know what the modpack's current link and MC version are? I would very much appreciate any help on the subject.

Thanks for reading, and happy crafting!

~~Halo, the Owner of Drake Co.

P.S.: Could you update the main post here at any point in the future to include the latest link and MC version that it uses, and add my company to the list of those on the server? If so, thanks, and if not, ah well.