[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ned got stuck inside a tree at the spawn point and was unable to get out. I made a line a trees away from the spawn area and set fire to the trees. It traveled to the tree Ned was trapped in and burned it so he could get out. That is what happen in a nut shell.

Out of curiosity guys, I'm looking to revamp the TE ore spawn config. This rarity just isn't doing it. Any suggestions? (Less rare)

I think I gave you a version when I suggested it, but for a serious change, I recommend changing the minimum spawn height to 0 and possibly adding one or two to the frequency per chunk.

I don't recommend changing the vein size. It can get a bit too much to be worth doing, trust me. I doubled it and, while not insane, it does feel like the amount of ore per vein is too much. Leave that one as it is.

I was thinking about him adding more veins, not more ore per vein (as I'm used to Metallurgy's configs,) but that will work too. I have a hard enough time looking for iron and tin in the SSP that I'm running right now.