[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why can't you use custom zip again?

You could just try downloading the file and shoving it into your custom1 folder in .techniclauncher, that might work.

If it doesn't, and you carry on DLing, make sure you copy the configs across.

So why can't you use custom zip again?

You could just try downloading the file and shoving it into your custom1 folder in .techniclauncher, that might work.

If it doesn't, and you carry on DLing, make sure you copy the configs across.

I have tryed all that with no success. Just manualy installing the mods should work.

Strange, it seems the server says that I haven't been white-listed yet... If anyone knows why, please tell me. I'd love to actually be able to build my company, but cannot do that until I'm allowed on the server.

Thanks, ~~Halo, Owner of Drake Co.

Also, it seems no-one has responded to my earlier post about the mod-pack link perhaps being outdated. I've found the latest version on my own, but the company list still isn't updated to include my company, as I have asked in that post if it would be updated. It also seems that people ignore just about everything I say on here and the server's forums, so I would kindly appreciate being noticed at-least. Thanks for reading.

Strange, it seems the server says that I haven't been white-listed yet... If anyone knows why, please tell me. I'd love to actually be able to build my company, but cannot do that until I'm allowed on the server.

Thanks, ~~Halo, Owner of Drake Co.

Also, it seems no-one has responded to my earlier post about the mod-pack link perhaps being outdated. I've found the latest version on my own, but the company list still isn't updated to include my company, as I have asked in that post if it would be updated. It also seems that people ignore just about everything I say on here and the server's forums, so I would kindly appreciate being noticed at-least. Thanks for reading.

You're not whitelisted because I didn't accept you.

Andrew, can you add Electric Expansion back in?

I will.

Beta pack is almost ready, I've decided that I'm going to whitelist everyone for the heck of it. Different rules -- no griefing, no stealing, no war, essentially. I just need one last input from you guys. Compact or advanced solars?

Compact. Always compact. Also, why no more anarchy? Is it just gonna be a competition for best company? Now who am I gonna launch my missiles on?

I use my magical wizard powers to predict that this will end badly.

Also, once I get an updated version of MageCraft out, would you be willing to beta test it?

Hell yeah, I'd love too :D

EDIT: have you found out why the MageCraft forum is suspended yet?