[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

Guest Ysharma

And if you do, you post the bugs in our forums. Which quantum employee decided to use diamonods and gold for an mfe? Andrew you still owe me the titems

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

delete your log, launch the launcher ONCE, go to pastebin.com and paste your log in there. Wait at least 5 minutes for it to try loading.

You just need to install forge and optifine then put the core mods, mods, and configs then you're good:D

Thanks. This doesn't sound to hard so I'll do that. Where can I find a list of all the core mods and everything else in the zip? and will this work with Java 6? When I installed Java 7 my computer became very glitchy.

I use Java 7 so it may or may not work for you, but you can find all the mods/coremods and configs in folders in the zip just move the stuff from the mods folder to the mods folder in your .minecraft etc( don't forget configs and coremods!!!) and then you'll be fine:)

PS: also when you install forge and optifine in a 1.4.6 jar run minecraft and then the mods, coremods, and config folders should pop up in your .minecraft