[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

Ysharma sent this:

@ned I agree. Make beta a small server with trusted people in creative. Well each get into teams and get assigned 4-5 mods. Our jobs will be to thoroughly test the mods. If we find anything we tell andrew. If not we push it to a non beta build. He also is asking a moderator if he is perma-banned, because he says its almost been a month.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well each get into teams and get assigned 4-5 mods.

I was thinking more along the lines of a TBR party, where we just get on and do whatever. With enough people, everything will be tested eventually. But if you really want to make it a more thorough thing, then make sure that the people you let on are good testers, and at least let us choose which mods we want to test.

Oh, by the way, I'm working on a wiki for the modpack, as I found it tiring trying to figure out which mods added what. It's not very expansive yet (I have a general section for the first 20 or so mods, and only one has extensive information), but I'll continue working on it and anyone else is welcome to help. It's at tbrmodpack.wikia.com.

I'd contribute to that.

EDIT: I'll get the new download and test some bugs out

Second EDIT: I cannot download the pack for some odd reason. Help anyone? Also this is the new beta pack, the download in which is placed on page 54, or this page.

Try deleting the custom# folder that you're using for TBR--that'll force it to download from the link in the Options. I'd use the one on the TBR forums, should be build 20?

I tried that, I've installed it sucessfully before. I managed to get it though, I dunno if it's up to date, I got it from the wiki as the one on this page isn't working correctly. (I did copy and paste the link correctly.)

Yeah, can't get on it either. Might as well do some experimentation--I wanna play with red matter explosives. :D

I do too. Actually I don't even know the beta servers IP, so lol.

Maybe Drew will let us on, till then I've noted a dupe glitch with deleting items with NEI. Also sometimes when wood is above you and you fly with a jetpack it suffocates you a second.

I should be able to join. But I think a re-post of the current server IP might be in order, so that we aren't confused.

PS: BlastCraft needs to have Antimatter Explosives drop properly. I detonated a Redmatter Explosive just to admire the effects of the mini-black hole it created deep underground, but made sure I carved a shaft down to drop the AM down to the heart of the storm to kill it.

While it... did stop it, it did do this instead. This has interesting ramifications, yes indeed...

The server IP is donshik.servegame.com, default port. And that is a very large explosion....

Also, I have a base just north of the spawn point that you're welcome to do whatever with. I have some resources in a chest that you can use if you help improve the base. It's fairly hard to miss, it's dug down into a sand mountain and connected to a massive cave system.

The server IP is donshik.servegame.com, default port. And that is a very large explosion....

Also, I have a base just north of the spawn point that you're welcome to do whatever with. I have some resources in a chest that you can use if you help improve the base. It's fairly hard to miss, it's dug down into a sand mountain and connected to a massive cave system.

I will hop on the server (My first time ever :D) and I'll go strip mine, ;D bear in mind I have to go do some work in a bit buttttt

Edit: I went on the server and I was above blackness and it was raining. Like when you go to a mystworld sometimes, then java.exception or summit, then End of Stream when I try to relog, I'll go try again. Are you fellas on the server

I was thinking about establishing a base right over the center, with lava filling up the bottom of the lower hole and make the base resemble a giant laser ready to pump some tender loving gigawattage deep into the crust.

I was thinking about establishing a base right over the center, with lava filling up the bottom of the lower hole and make the base resemble a giant laser ready to pump some tender loving gigawattage deep into the crust.

What company are you in, if any?

Hrm. I thought I whitelisted you.

I'll give it another go tonight, then.

Also, I seen to have major processing issues with Mystcraft in SSP, so that should be taken into consideration. Still, Jungle biome Cave world is pretty sweet.