[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

BTW Ysharma says congrats on 1000 posts, he also asks andrew to check his pm's and move the pack to the new format so the latest launcher will accept the link

Tell him that I think anything but private platform linked through our thread is not good for the pack. *cough* A**hole modders going on a "illegal" modpack hunt.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell him that I think anything but private platform linked through our thread is not good for the pack. *cough* A**hole modders going on a "illegal" modpack hunt.

So does that mean, yes, you are going to platform it?

Anyways, who the hell cares what the modders think of your permissionless pack.

It's all you, Lethos! Do you have the correct build? Is it on the 25565?

It's TBRRC13020, and 25565 is the default port, but changed it anyways. Still says "not whitelisted on this server."

Ysharma and Andrew have decided on the servers goals, come discuss them at our forums in the chatbox the goals are:

1. Rewrite the server thread, make it much much more noticeable than the hundreds of other packs out there.

There are like 10 other custom servers in our once private section of the technic forums (i still think ours is the best) we will make ours prominent and better than all the others!

2. Make a technic platform page (private and low profile unless you are in the server)

Andrew will do this, and I will work on an official, OOB mac version

3. Reform forums, make them more organized, create a section for information

Ill take care of this

4. Better user base, tight knit know each other but large, just like our happy little family right now! but bigger

Recruit your friends, find nice people

5. Official company lets play series, once every couple of weeks

We will leave this up to the company leaders

6. Get a facebook page

(This is an idea, not andrew aproved)

7. Make wiki

We need your help! Please help us!

8. Get list of trusted people for beta servers, get into teams, choose mods and test every mod item

Trusted people will most probably be determined by time youve been on the server, with the option of applying into beta testership

9. Get pack out of beta

Andrew will do this with beta testers

Okay. ned, you are in charge of organizing things in the wiki, getting a team together and finishing it up. Im working on the new server thread atm. Sent by Ysharma via Nahdi

Sorry technic staff as far as the use of usernames gos

Ok I finished the new server thread: Andrew go over it, make changes and start using it. Everyone go over it and email us pictures at [email protected] also comment on it and post suggestions. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/134ZSsOXDEP0cthdLHe8jpz4LteyxGNNlCoparzWTblM/edit?usp=sharing

From Ysharma Via Nahdi. Sorry technic forum moderators I know you don't like the whole name thing

EDIT:

We have a facebook now!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005362890916

Just make it a private pack, Andrew. It won't show up on the index, but will work exactly the same. It's quite an awesome setup. If you just post a link to the pack page on the forums.

EDIT: While Andrew sorts stuff out, I've set up a temporary link to the modpack on the platform. I'll post it on the TBR forums.

Bit off topic andrew, but I never would've guessed you were twelve.

Also: I will help on the wiki if i can.

Well, I am 13 in 2 days :P

@Andrew Ysharma says he never knew you won a *censored censored* and went to *censored*. pretty cool.

Thanks.

What do you guys think of the example new server thread I made?

You're back!