[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the server still beta? I noticed we had a new map - new worldgen too.

A warning to all people on the server: Wear hazmat suits when mining. Seriously, that Uranium ore can really cause problems when you're mining on low health.

Oh, by the way, I'm working on a wiki for the modpack, as I found it tiring trying to figure out which mods added what. It's not very expansive yet (I have a general section for the first 20 or so mods, and only one has extensive information), but I'll continue working on it and anyone else is welcome to help. It's at tbrmodpack.wikia.com.

Alright. Thanks. I'll get a mod list as soon as I can.

Oh, by the way, I'm working on a wiki for the modpack, as I found it tiring trying to figure out which mods added what. It's not very expansive yet (I have a general section for the first 20 or so mods, and only one has extensive information), but I'll continue working on it and anyone else is welcome to help. It's at tbrmodpack.wikia.com.

If you need help with that I am willing to assist.

Im Ysharma's friend, and seeing as he's banned I'm relaying messages for him.

"

As far as the wiki goes it would be awesome if everyone chipped in and every single item of the modpack was in there.

"

"

The latest modpack seems incredibly stable on a patched mac. When do we vote it out of beta?

"

"

Is Beta full anarchy?

"

Andrew, can you double check your configs? I'm not sure where in ICBM is the id conflict--it's pointing to somewhere else in the same general mod.

I'll look into patching that. I may need to delete the config and let it regen..

Im Ysharma's friend, and seeing as he's banned I'm relaying messages for him.

"

As far as the wiki goes it would be awesome if everyone chipped in and every single item of the modpack was in there.

"

"

The latest modpack seems incredibly stable on a patched mac. When do we vote it out of beta?

"

"

Is Beta full anarchy?

"

No, it isnt. It will be out of beta when I nail these last few bugs.

Oh, hey, what's this file called XycraftConflicts.txt doing on my desktop?

BlockID conflict at 220 between world.blocks.worldGen.xyOre and ic2.core.block.BlockScaffold@e37e82

BlockID conflict at 221 between world.blocks.worldGen.quartzCrystal and ic2.core.block.BlockWall@56231e00

Here's an idea for future betas, perhaps you could only allow certain people on a seperate server, but in creative mode. This'll allow people to more quicky be able to get things to see if they work or not, and people will be less angry when you need to reset the world.