my_name_sucks

Technic Platform/Launcher not displaying amount of downloads and runs

Question

My modpack is displaying that it has zero downloads and zero runs which doesn't make any sense since multiple people have downloaded it and connected to my server so I'm not sure whats going on. I have opened the site on a different computer, and with a different web browser.

Any suggestions?

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/magitek-world-redux.880839

1 answer to this question

The modpack can take quite some time to update, I would give it a full 24 Hours before you skip to any conclusions that it is a bug, if it won't update after about 24 Hours, just post here again and we can figure out whats going on. Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By awesomeman100
      I am using the portable version of the technic launcher on mac (on an sd card) and this morning I was playing lapito's galacticraft, closed it, then I reopened the technic launcher a few hours later, and it only showed the official technic modpacks, but even they weren't downloaded, I check the technique folder, all the modpacks are still there, and the saves too. I don't know what to do.
      help apreciated
    • By Omeruin
      I wasn't going to have this modpack on Technic, but, I want to play with all the chosen mods on there just in case my friends want to join me at anytime.
      ---
      I've uploaded a different modpack before, personal like this one, and it worked out just fine. This one does have wayyy more mods so something different is definitely going on. Downloading the modpack is fine, it is hosted on Dropbox. However, when I try to 'play' the modpack, it loads a few things before Minecraft assets, then waits a bit, the Launcher disappears, and then the launcher reappears; meaning something crashed/is not loading right.
      Here is the crash log from Technic: { https://pastebin.com/rz39VrR3 }
      Any help would be appreciated. I tried to skim through the log myself, but it is definitely confusing for me.
      Sorry if this is in the wrong topic, or that something isn't right, I'm typing as fast as I can before I go to work (I'll be able to respond within 8-9 hours from now).
    • By Expresen
      So I am new to mopacks and I have no idea what I'm actually doing but I followed some tutorials on how to do it and I managed to create a modpack that I could run and my mods are in the folder for my modpack. The problem is that whenever I play the mopack in the Technic launcher it only starts up the vanilla version of minecraft and my mods are nowhere to be seen. I did check the modpack options in the technic launcer to see if I could see the mods there, in the folder, and I could, they were all there....

I don't know what the problem is and I would love some help.
      Here is the dropbox link I used to upload the modpack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1nq6botjssakg0/ModpackV1.zip?dl=1
      Here is the modpack download link: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/rt-modpack

If any more info is needed just ask and I'll provide it if I can.
      Thanks in advance! ❤️
    • By Dekasaurus
      Hey there, I am trying to put together a custom modpack for a group that has asked for one. Currently the mods list is 

Bibliocraft, Chisel, CustomNPCS, Decocraft, MalisisCore, MalisisDoors, MorePlayerModels, MrCrayfishFurnitureMod, Pam's Harvestcraft, and WorldEdit.

It has been installing just fine, but as soon as I try to launch it, it crashes. 
    • By Johnhockey22
      I am trying to download Blightfall on my computer but it gets stuck at either 5% or 85%. It is stuck on blighfall-victory-2.1.3.zip. Anyone know anything about that?