81.19.217.225:27300

Plugins:

Griefprevention,

Lockette,

Treeassist,

Gravestone,

Safecreeper,

Essentials.

To protect your equipment, put a sign on it! This works for most IC2 and EE2 items!

Our only rules are:

Be polite and respect other people, Don't steal from others or kill unless necessary, and do not take out of their death chest (graves) You may take the stone brick and the sign, but leave the chest.

We have no mods banned, but we have a fair amount of banned items.

Banned items are:

DM Pedestal, as it spams the console and causes server-wide lag,

World Anchors, As they keep chunks loaded, thus causing lag,

Some functions of power items are disabled, to prevent griefing,

Ring of arcana,

Ring of ignition,

Zero ring,

Nova catalyst,

Nova cataclysm,

Industrial TNT,

Dynamite and Sticky Dynamite,

All RM and DM toold (except those that can't be used to bypass anti grief, like the swords. RM Picks are permitted too)

Forcefield block cutter upgrade.

Thats about all the banned items, I May have missed a few, but if you can't craft it, its banned.

We are looking for respectable people to join our server, the type that would see griefing, and report it, and who also would not commit greif in any way shape or form.

uptime: 24/7 except for the daily restarts! We apologise for the server randomly shutting down, we do not know the cause of this and are working with our server hosts to find the problem. Thank you for your patience!

We do not have railcraft!

Before you start rage-commenting, read this!

I (Emolg) Have broken the server, we are working on fixing it, DONT WORRY ABOUT THE WORLD! IT IS BACKED UP! SO EVEN IF IT BREAKS I WILL JUST RELOAD IT TO BEFORE THE SERVER WENT DOWN FOR ME TO FIX RAILCRAFT!!!!

Dude if your still trying to do that I understand it's hard but don't rush through it

Dude if your still trying to do that I understand it's hard but don't rush through it

Hey thanks, I Gave up on railcraft, conflicting with everything, been meaning to get it back up but where my mac (with the world backup) broke I Spent like 24 hours straight trying to get the world backup off of it, I Did eventually, its on my USB I Have been forgetting for the past couple days, I Will get it back up tomorrow I Promise, Also, I Am going to start uploading deviantART journals concerning the server, so if you want details about it check me out there at Emolg.deviantart.com (Currently unrelated journal, but if things start screwing up that is going to be the first port-of call for info on it)

Its been down for so long... i miss it

Sorry about that ^^; been having technical issues here, like my comp going bust and nearly losing the world, Hoping to have the server back (Intending really) tomorrow, then I Am going to start constructing a fortress :I Yes, I Am going to build another bad-ass castle!!!...

...eheheheh...

hehehehe....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

erh...ya

When I try to connect it says end of stream. Can anyone else connect?

Servers down, had technical issues, sazwigmore set off some bombs madness made, under my house...and it broke the server, but never fear, I Have a backup! Nearly lost it when my mac broke down, but managed to extract it to my USB Drive and will be re-uploading it, and I Have been too busy to modify the server stuff, should have it all done tomorrow, promise :)

emolg can you put up the server for a day or two if you cant i understand

Server should be up by tomorrow GMT, also...if you want a quick reply then message me on deviantART at Emolg.deviantart.com

Its been down for so long... i miss it

me too :( Apparently sazwigmore detonated some ee bombs that madness made...under my house, and now whenever anyone goes near it the server crashes, I Have a backup that I Am uploading tomorrow